Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
My plug made it to Miami on a raft made of sugarcane
quarter brick of white dodging sharks like he Sugar Shane
Met him in 96 at the Heat vs. Bullets game
In section 203 at halftime we made the full exchange
Hit him with the math told him that we’ll find a way
He said what you know about eating octopus 3 times a day?
He good now naturalized citizen with an SSN
and its four eight two one six nine seven ten
clapping-joe-biden.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Classic thread, nowadays any time I see rappers snitching on themselves and others on IG and music I think of this threads.

Jeezy said, I'm down in 4th Ward fukking around with o-dog, where them nikkas straight drop no whip dog, and we just chilling on the boulevard right between parkway and boulevard.

The he released a dvd in which he talking about getting money and turning your block into a trap. Then he goes to 4th ward looking for O-dog

Then he releases a song with drama telling people O-dog's real name is Omari Mccree

The he releases a song telling people O-dog drives a 745

a few months later O-dog gets knocked and snitches on everyone, apparently he was a real plug :mjlol:

especially the second vid where he literally pulls up to 4th ward :dead:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Classic thread, nowadays any time I see rappers snitching on themselves and others on IG and music I think of this threads.

Jeezy said, I'm down in 4th Ward fukking around with o-dog, where them nikkas straight drop no whip dog, and we just chilling on the boulevard right between parkway and boulevard.

The he released a dvd in which he talking about getting money and turning your block into a trap. Then he goes to 4th ward looking for O-dog

Then he releases a song with drama telling people O-dog's real name is Omari Mccree

The he releases a song telling people O-dog drives a 745

a few months later O-dog gets knocked and snitches on everyone, apparently he was a real plug :mjlol:

Jeezy really a clown