Benzino has an emotional Breakdown on Drink Champs after being asked about Eminem

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Made that hard diss song for nothing :snoop: But Eminem Stans are the worst kind of fans to deal with. Drink champs is a show that really sets up guests to get caught slipping. Now he really got the attention he wanted, but he’s sobbing on camera revealing his problems.
Mind you everyone knows what kind of drinker they are :mjlol: I’m the type to speak on shyt when I’m drunk and be embarrassed by it while sober:snoop: it was his ego that told him to go on this show. The true feelings eventually came out

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Mind you everyone knows what kind of drinker they are :mjlol: I’m the type to speak on shyt when I’m drunk and be embarrassed by it while sober:snoop: it was his ego that told him to go on this show. The true feelings eventually came out

I stopped drinking a long time ago, it makes me talkable and then I then think too much when I’m a bit more drunk. I only drink every few months just to get the edge off but not heavily.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

Yup

Ray is a bozo.

Strong armed Dave Mays into being his “partner” and ruined The Source in the process with all of his Hangmen 3/Made Men bullshǐt

Then went on his crusade against prime Eminem as if the whole Aftermath/Interscope conglomerate wouldn’t jump in.

Pure idiot.

He’s been crashing out for over 2 decades and KNOWS it didn’t have to be that way.

Welp

At least he gave us this classic which is the greatest thing he’s ever done besides creating Coi Leray

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I don't even know what's going on. Heard his diss track but how is his daughter involved

I think his daughter is an Eminem fan. Or that his beef with Eminem is making his daughter look at him in a negative way

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

I've known this dude has been a goofball since he first debuted in the mid 90's with that wack ass almighty RSO group and their bruins gear

the-almighty-rso-portrait-shoot.jpg

then he rebranded to made men, and that went no where either

2b99044aa4ad1194d02b22933a572525.300x300x1.jpg

then around this time we found out he was running the source from behind the scenes, which tanked their credibility.

so him getting on drink champs and making an ass out of himself and then crying absolutely fit the bill for this cornball.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Crocodile tears this bozo did his share of dirt all those years in the industry and now wants to pretend cry. For what?
That’s the thing. I’m sure he truly does see the destruction of the community and young men killing each other, but he had a big part to play in all that imagery, no?

So much so his own daughter followed in his damn footsteps and isn’t close with him. <— that right there is the chickens coming home to roost