Bernie Sanders holds Rally on ACA repeal [Live Now]

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Those are state and local jurisdictions...Obamacare is a national mandate..Learn what federalism is before stepping to me with nonsense, ant

Nice try trying to make it seem like the Federal government has nothing to do with local police and fire departments, but the Federal government provides extensive funding to both, as can be seen from the link, below.

But Romney’s comment demonstrates a disturbing lack of understanding of both federal funding and his own published plans. While it is true that teachers, firefighters, and police are hired at the local level, a significant portion of their funding, recruiting, and training comes from the federal government.
https://thinkprogress.org/note-to-r...refighters-and-police-fff7953ff471#.1jggn8994
So now that we've gotten that out of the way, what's Trump gonna do about this humongous issue?:jbhmm:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
The fact the these republicans don't have an alternate plan laid out and ready to go on day one...after spending 6+ years demonizing ACA is just indefensible and the height of incompetence.
"We have a great replacement. It's great. It's really great! It will be better for everyone. I can't explain the details until after the audit. It will be great. Anyone who gets in my way is getting dragged on Twitter by my army of Brownshirts. Bigly."

Daps
Reppin
I Work For Keyser Söze
:sadcam: Thanks DNC!
Fixed it for you, you dizzy motherfukker.:coffee:

Keep voting that D, comrade.

michael-jackson-thriller-o.gif

Daps
Reppin
I Work For Keyser Söze
I low-key am one of the dumbest and most hoeish posters on here. I like to sneak diss and say little cutesy shyt in negs, then act like a scorned bytch when my idiotic theories and hypotheses are challenged in discourse.

My beloved party assrape me as well as millions of other primary voters by proving itself to be just another side of the same exact corporate fascist coin I burst veins railing against every day.

I will die alone eating cat food in my mother's efficiency apartment because I spent my best years pocket watching instead of big balling, smashing, making my ends.
d70e1783d604d6f5a7dfbca8eaea337b.gif

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
The taxpayer wont have to pay a tax penalty if they choose not to have health insurance
then i guess they should also rid of that reagan era mandate that requires hospitals to treat you if you go to an emergency room. it's not fair to taxpayers that someone is bytching about paying a penalty for not having insurance to then turn around and have their emergency room visit paid for by taxpayers.

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
then i guess they should also rid of that reagan era mandate that requires hospitals to treat you if you go to an emergency room. it's not fair to taxpayers that someone is bytching about paying a penalty for not having insurance to then turn around and have their emergency room visit paid for by taxpayers.
Its not a guarantee that a person who chooses not to have health insurance will use emergency room services

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

same people who think ACA and Obamacare are two different things.
yesterday on reddit I posted a comment saying "One thing you can't say about Obama is that he isn't an extreme narcissist like Trump"

and someone replied, "I mean he did name a major policy obamacare but yeah, that's not narcissistic, hahaha. I mean come on"

Daps
Reppin
I Work For Keyser Söze
Bernie Sanders holds rally on DNC illegally sabotaging his candidacy even after polling data suggested he had the best chance to beat Trump and prevent all this shyt in the first place - live now
clapping+naked+gun03.gif