Bernie Sanders spent $300,000 on private jets in ONE MONTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duppy

Pro
Daps
after I read the article I thought the same thing. How can you be for reducing the carbon footprint yet be taking private planes?

On the Issues: Combating Climate Change to Save the Planet

"blah blah blah....Do as I say, not as I do, blah blah blah"
These types of purity tests are misguided

Bernie taking flights to support candidates that think like him when it comes to issues vs a Republican or an establishment Democrat taking flights to support candidates that have different views on climate change are the same in your mind? Exactly.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
These types of purity tests are misguided

Bernie taking flights to support candidates that think like him when it comes to issues vs a Republican or an establishment Democrat taking flights to support candidates that have different views on climate change are the same in your mind? Exactly.
huh?
where did you make that leap in logic? I said nothing about republicans or Democrats.

My whole issue is that private jets are TERRIBLE for the environment where commercial flights are far more economical, and allow you to do what you need to do.

But if he purchased those carbon offsets...then at least he's showing that he's not completely out of touch and coming off as someone better than the rest of us. like the rest of the elites do (republicans and democrats).

Status
Not open for further replies.