Bernie Sanders & wife under FBI investigation for FRAUD at Burlington College; GRAND JURY CONVENED

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
So she turned in a falsified loan application, drove her institution into the ground looking to "expand" the college and took a golden parachute payout as the college exploded. She is now under federal investigation for the bankruptcy of her institution. Sounds like Jane has been brushing up on that overpaid, ineffectual Wall Street CEO playbook.
Don't hurt me Bernie stans, he's still a strong progressive. :troll:
Personally I don't have the hate boner for Sanders that OP does (although I find myself hating his cac stans online ), to me it's funny a guy who played the last honest pol role to the hilt, would have a spouse, that had she been a wall Street banker and doing this shyt, he would be screaming bloody murder.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:ld:

What's the value though? See sometimes you raise good points but this post now makes me question this whole thread because it seems like you have an agenda.

This whole thread is basically, "see he's corrupt also"

The man's happy someone is corrupt cause it makes his candidates corruption normal. :dwillhuh:

Edit: if this is true I won't ever vote again. :francis:

Last edited:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This whole thread is basically, "see he's corrupt also"

The man's happy someone is corrupt cause it makes his candidates corruption normal. :dwillhuh:

Edit: if this is true I won't ever vote again. :francis:
That's napoleon for you. We on the same side trying to take trump down and he out here attacking his teammates :scust:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjgrin:

82GvJw332pKYcwitSdDHDWoWIJZ0WX7vmp3lf7-SPTQ.jpg