BERNIE SAYS HE WILL VOTE FOR HILLARY...ITS OVER

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
I'm the one true Bernie bro and I've given millions of dollars to the economy. I'm currently having a lobster dinner and laughing at the fools like yourself. You look so bad right now, troll.

Lol plz tell me how we need to do progress pragmatically by going to Obama's right
Lol@ The DNC rejecting the fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage platform on the same day Marshall Applewhite began coaxing y'all to lace up your Nike Decades for Bill's wife.

And this was the fukking guy who was gonna lead the Death Star? Folded like a goddamn envelope.

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
Who was hostile to the left or bashing left wing proposals though who considers themselves to be liberal/progressive?
My position has always been that I agree with the things Bernie said but nothing about his entire career as a politician instilled any confidence in me that he was the guy to actually get those things done in the current political climate.
It is possible to agree with someone on policy but not think they are very good when it comes to legislating you know.
[

This would be a reasonable stance if sanders was actually an ineffective legislator. However his record shows the opposite. Bernie Gets It Done: Sanders' Record of Pushing Through Major Reforms Will Surprise You

And his executive record, something neither Hillary or Trump has, is also one of accomplishment.

From Palestine to single payer, every time sanders has brought left wing goals to the fore the Clinton campaign attacked from the right. Never once have I seen a nominal Clinton supporter, you included, disagree with this.
But this election is what is the topic at hand and I think that the success of longterm liberal policy gains are more likely to be accomplished by incremental progress and since there is an election going on right now that is where my attention is.
And most people in this country don't know what Single Payer even means, and would change their minds on it if they were told that they would have to pay more in taxes to implement it.

Yes no one understands what single payer is as opposed to Obamacare, which everyone has a clear grasp on.

What is a longterm liberal goal of the current Democratic Party? Disarming the no fly list? Global fracking programs? Eternal, global copyright law?

bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But this election is what is the topic at hand and I think that the success of longterm liberal policy gains are more likely to be accomplished by incremental progress and since there is an election going on right now that is where my attention is.
And most people in this country don't know what Single Payer even means, and would change their minds on it if they were told that they would have to pay more in taxes to implement it.

Long-term liberal policy gains? Since the Clinton's ascended to the top of the Democratic Party 25 years ago and famously shifted it right the wage gape has widened at an increased rate, the prison industry has boomed, fewer people consider themselves pro-choice (net +25 in early 90's to even today), attempted legislation to deal with climate change has regressed (Dems can't pass Republican policy ideas from 80s), spying/surveillance of citizens increased massively, electoral financing has gone out of control

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This would be a reasonable stance if sanders was actually an ineffective legislator. However his record shows the opposite. Bernie Gets It Done: Sanders' Record of Pushing Through Major Reforms Will Surprise You
http://www.alternet.org/election-20...shing-through-major-reforms-will-surprise-you
Alternet has had their head buried up Bernie's ass like a dingleberry for ages so forgive me if I don't get impressed by their incredibly biased articles.
Because the fact of the matter are that this whole "Amendment King" thing is overblown because he got through very modest amendments and operated as the type of incremental change agent that you and the rest of the Bernie cult seem to think are ineffective and useless. When he tried to do anything big he got zip because he is only good at using his Indie status to get Dems to acquiesce to his modest amendments in return for his voting their way. He won't have that as POTUS. As POTUS he would need to be the guy pushing legislation and his own history in Congress has shown that he is not very good at building coalitions or having deep enough relationships to get Senators and Reps to go along with his agenda.

And his executive record, something neither Hillary or Trump has, is also one of accomplishment.
Really? He was the mayor of fukking Burlington, VT...that aint like being the mayor of NYC. That isn't even like being the Mayor of Orlando.

From Palestine to single payer, every time sanders has brought left wing goals to the fore the Clinton campaign attacked from the right. Never once have I seen a nominal Clinton supporter, you included, disagree with this.
When have I attacked a specific policy of Sanders'? I have always said that a Pres. Sanders would have no shot of getting any of his big ticket items passed but I have never been against any of it. I honestly have never been really against Sanders himself.

Yes no one understands what single payer is as opposed to Obamacare, which everyone has a clear grasp on.
No one understands Obamacare but that has noting to do with the fact most people who answer a poll as being in favor of single payer don't know what it is either. Ignorance is capable of muti-tasking.

What is a longterm liberal goal of the current Democratic Party? Disarming the no fly list? Global fracking programs? Eternal, global copyright law?
I would assume (based on what I have read and seen from members of the party) that longterm Dem Party goals include immigration reform, assault weapons bans/gun reform of some kind, Wall Street reform, some sort of climate change legislation. I bet a lot of their long term goals will be in the platform that is being put together right now so you will be able to find out if any of the things you brought up are on it.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
People who are pissed at the Democratic Party just do like I did and leave. I'm an Independent right now and vowed to never vote Democrat again.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
No reason to keep beating someone while they're down tbh..

Its over. Lets focus on the future brehs :blessed:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:mjlol: you're trying to cover yourself by saying you're voting for trump because of trade and anti TPP stance, but ignoring how egregious of a person Trump actually is. There is no way you can go from Bernie(who even knows Trump is full of shyt and is supporting Hillary), to Trump so quickly. You are either trolling or willfully being ignorant because your hate for Hillary is clouding any common sense you may have left in that brain of yours.
Shout out to @88m3 for dapping this post because it should highlight to @Serious that I wasn’t a Trump voter :stopitslime:. This is 2016, well before the election.