Besides death, what's the biggest L a protagonist ever took in a TV series?

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ozbeecher.jpg
Close thread

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Tommy from Power losing his child and his girl Holly. As well as Ghost losing his family because he was chasing a police ex-girl who then turned on him and got him arrested due to a misunderstanding:mjcry:

Last edited:

Murkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Tha Grizzle State
Ice-T being a protagonist to act in L&O: SVU, what the fukk kinda drugs was Wolf on to not get a real actor for that role?
He worse than The Chef in that one movie he cameod in, and got shot then stood still like time froze - think of Rae doing that film in a police procedural drama series.
:mjlol:
nikka is always surprised of the fukked up nature his job brings, despite that being the department's specialty.

"Who could do this to a little girl, man!?:scust::damn:"

:snoop:...Idk use your imagination, try finding someone who likes doing that underage girls, they do go by a specific title of criminal behavior.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I aint read the whole thread, but did anybody mention that straight life ethering L that Caesar took in spartacus? :picard:

if any man get raped like that, he should just go on and commit that :mjcry:
:wtf:

What season is that

And if yall just wanna keep talking about male rape shyt, dude in SOA got raped daily by the cops in that shyt. That shyt isn't worth mentioning imo.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:wtf:

What season is that

And if yall just wanna keep talking about male rape shyt, dude in SOA got raped daily by the cops in that shyt. That shyt isn't worth mentioning imo.

Final season.

There was talks that Caesar might get a spin off but I don't think any one wanted one (mostly on the coli) after he got done in like that by that kid. :russ:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
hes my dude and all, but bobby singer from supernatural. he was having Ls thrown to him from space like he was playing tetris. its like every time you turned around, he was getting screwed over.

honestly, that just made all the glamorising he did to trudy fall to shyt. he acted like sugar wouldnt melt in her mouth, and she has fukks a man, and has a child with someone else?

Refresh my memory on this... She didn't fukk someone while they were married right? Wasn't the kid from like.... a previous relationship or something?