Best Albums and Mixtapes of 2016 so far

Mason83

Banned
Daps
The guy who smack Joe budden's mans?

He seems pretty wack as a person at least
Yeah, he did do that, but him and Budden are cool now. They have been on a few songs together. Ransom admits he used to be a dirtbag, but he seems pretty chill these days.

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
How tf any 2016 project gon be eligible for a best of list when none of em feature the best of rap aka the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd?
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

shyt, if he wasn't such a passive aggressive, jealous ass fakkit who was too shook to allow himself to be known as the leader of the first rap group to get bodied by a 2 bar verse then Drizzy Vanilli aka Do Rogue And Kopy Everything aka Queen Aubrey & Her Woes of The Writers Block Roundtable aka Aubrina The Teenage Snitch aka Aubrey Herpburn aka Aubrey Onassis the First Ladyboy aka Kirby Graham aka Kosher Cell aka Kike Moist Dee aka KikeRS-One Jewpac Shakike aka Kike & The Ghostwriting Gang aka LL Kike J aka Simp Doggy Dogg aka Swag Tsung would've made the cut

Too bad his p*ssy ass cut the GOAT Hov's GOAT stimulus package from Purchase The Throne aka Only Built For Fruity Simps aka Views From The Concentration Tents aka Views From The Recycle Bin aka Views From The Six Ghostwriters aka Ghostwriters With an Attitude aka Northernsimpalisticmountiemusik aka My bytchass dikkloving Twinkletoes Fantasy

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
my top 10 so far in no order

Anderson Paak - Malibu
kanYe west - Life of Pablo
chance the rapper - coloring book
ivan ave - helping hands
lushlife - ritualize
kaytranada - 99 .9 %
death grips - bottomless pit
lil uzi vert vs the world
allan kingdom - northern lights
lil yachty - da boat

solid year imo so far.

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
There's been a lot of releases this year, but nothing I'm crazy about or constantly playing tbh :yeshrug: