Best and worst Christmas songs?

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
This goddamn fukkin bullshyt right here is the worst. Seem like they played this shyt every 5 minutes when I was working overnight stock at Toys R Us a bunch of years ago :martin:

Daps
I hate that Happy Holiday songs by *NSYNC. During the years I worked retail, that song would play in every store I worked.

WOAT:

Baby it's cold outside: the OG sexual harassment song.

You know dude put something in her drink to get her to pass out after she kept giving him a million excuses. Her family was probably looking out the window like, "Where the hell is Doris? She was supposed to be home hours ago!"

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I hate that Happy Holiday songs by *NSYNC. During the years I worked retail, that song would play in every store I worked.

WOAT:

Baby it's cold outside: the OG sexual harassment song.

You know dude put something in her drink to get her to pass out after she kept giving him a million excuses. Her family was probably looking out the window like, "Where the hell is Doris? She was supposed to be home hours ago!"

Man where the fukk were you when I was debating this shyt with fools who don't see the rapey undertones of that creepy ass song.

Nat Cole wouldn't a made it out the booth with such bullshyt in that era. Chick prolly couldn't even get nobody on the switchboard to call home, dude was so Norman Bates with the wrist holding.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
The worst is this shyt here

Who wrote this song so because Africa don't have snow on Christmas day they won't know the day is Christmas. The song was dissing African countries

“It’s the height of the aids epidemic and kids in Africa are dying of starvation and losing their parents at an alarming rate. But do they know it’s Christmas and that snowflakes make me happy:dwillhuh:?”