Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
As good a gameplan as you can ask for:

1: Make money cutting hair
2. Start learning about amazon fba. Bonus points if you can get reliable access to a whip

Amazon FBA You can get started with 300 bucks or so. A car is gonna be useful so thats something you should be saving for with every other dollar you get.

If you're going to college, especially one with a lot of other black folks start learning how to cut hair now. You can use the bread from that to funnel into your fba business. Plus you can avoid the scramble for them shytty little on campus jobs
I might have to seriously start looking into this if there's a real profit to be made, o heard the game was saturated though :patrice:

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
I sold candy in high school and made like $200 everytime I re-upped until I got caught and had to stop. I was 15

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I might have to seriously start looking into this if there's a real profit to be made, o heard the game was saturated though :patrice:

It is. It's side money not quit your job money unless you're private labeling.

Still if you got a whip and maybe even access to some free shyt it's worth it for an initial comeup. I raided my pops basement for merch and that was worth the price of admission as is.

Daps
Honestly, the kid is 16. He doesn't have many carefree years left. He should enjoy being a kid. I would suggest that he focus on his studies and just being a kid. The better his grades and SAT scores the more ROI he can get in scholarships to get to a better school. This is the long play but i think its the best route. He will be working all his life. For now, go hang with your friends, holler at girls, relax.

If anything, instead of a job maybe just see if he can shadow some people at their jobs and get an idea of what they are like. That would also be very beneficial and might help him have a better idea what he wants to do down the road.