Best Buy Playstation 5 Preorder Customers Click Here !

BeingBetter

Hope Your Day Gets Better !
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, USA
I noticed my card was still preauthorizing and noticed this from the playstation subreddit:

Double check and update your payment method if you preordered from Best Buy and see “awaiting authorization” near your payment method and total

"Sorry if this post isn’t allowed but just wanted to throw out a small PSA. I preordered from Best Buy and for weeks under the total price for the order under payment it said “awaiting authorization”. I noticed that my shipping info was correct but part of my address (the apartment number) was missing from my billing address. Once I edited my payment info to include it the “awaiting authorization” message is gone and it just displays the total price.

This may have been done automatically when the charge went through or editing/reconfirming the payment info may have been the only way. Just want try to make sure no one has issues with payment if ordering from Best Buy.

Also this is for USA just to be clear"

My shyt was saying waiting for authorization, but then I just went to edit and clicked save without changing anything and the waiting for authorization went away and they finally charged my card.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my shyt said the same thing a few days back and went away on it’s own w/o changing shyt...man these fools are panicking over everything...maybe his broke ass didn’t have enough on his balance or some shyt who knows