Best free VPNs to use? (Daps and rep)

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
I use the google chrome extension hola better internet and it's alright. Are there any better free options out there? Daps and rep for suggestions.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
what about a vpn for downloading torrents... fkin canadian isp's are sending out warnings all the time now

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
Just spend the $6.95 a month and get the best, fasted VPN you can get. The free ones are shytty.

Go with this: https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/

why does everybody recommend this trash i don't get it

first of all the server list for PIA is short as fukk, not even like 30 IPs you can connect to. Second the VPNs UI is disgusting and extremely dated. These dudes cant code for shyt. I have no idea why they're so popular. Only positive they have is how fast you connect to a server but thats it

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
why does everybody recommend this trash i don't get it

first of all the server list for PIA is short as fukk, not even like 30 IPs you can connect to. Second the VPNs UI is disgusting and extremely dated. These dudes cant code for shyt. I have no idea why they're so popular. Only positive they have is how fast you connect to a server but thats it
They're cheap, don't record your activities and are fast as fukk. I barely lose any speed with the vpn on. Can't say that for other vpns.