best lloyd banks projects?

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
My favourite Banks joint ever was this mixtape he had with a rapper called Oo Wop. It was called Lloyd Banks vs Oo Wop, hosted by DJ Tony Bananas. I can't find this anywhere! I wish I could.

@Tunez you ever heard this? Could you find it for me?

Also, even it was some of Banks best work, Oo Wop outshined Banks in almost every track. It was pure piffery.

I never heard of this mixtape or Oo Wop. Thats probably Old Banks freestyles and Tony bananas couldve mixed in oo wop verses

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I never heard of this mixtape or Oo Wop. Thats probably Old Banks freestyles and Tony bananas couldve mixed in oo wop verses

Could be. It had a whole lot of some of Banks best tracks. Then Oo Wop spitting over the same beat.

It had:

Mad At Banks (I dunno if that's the official name of the track but u know which one I mean, my favourite Banks track ever, by the way).

Guess Who's Back

Story to Tell

Banks spitting over Wu's "You've Been Warned".

and others I can't remember. Oo Wop musta only been spitting for a while cause u can barely find any of his material. I even asked R.A. The Rugged Man on Facebook once, if he knew of him and he didn't know. And his a legendary rapper with extensive knowledge of Hip Hop, specially the NY scene.

This is one of the few Oo Wop related things I've found on line.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Cant believe all the projects recommended and nobody named the best Banks mixtape of all, Boy Wonder

Hunger For More 1 is his best project tho

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Boy Wonder was selling in stores so I considered it official

If u mean official according to Datpiff u might be right

I got my copy from the record store tho

I haven't heard all Banks tapes to say which is really the best but this is my favorite Banks tape out of the ones I did hear

U fukk with Halloween Havoc?

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Could be. It had a whole lot of some of Banks best tracks. Then Oo Wop spitting over the same beat.

It had:

Mad At Banks (I dunno if that's the official name of the track but u know which one I mean, my favourite Banks track ever, by the way).

Guess Who's Back

Story to Tell

Banks spitting over Wu's "You've Been Warned".

and others I can't remember. Oo Wop musta only been spitting for a while cause u can barely find any of his material. I even asked R.A. The Rugged Man on Facebook once, if he knew of him and he didn't know. And his a legendary rapper with extensive knowledge of Hip Hop, specially the NY scene.

This is one of the few Oo Wop related things I've found on line.

Yea Oo wops verse are mixed in

Mad at Bank, story to tell are original banks songs

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Yea Oo wops verse are mixed in

Mad at Bank, story to tell are original banks songs

Oh OK. I thought maybe Banks and Oo Wop were working together but it coulda been mixed in by some random DJ. Although tbh Oo Wop outshined Banks in that tape and that was some of Banks hottest verses.

Banks is the only dude from G Unit I fukk with. I always felt he was way better than 50 and definitely better than Yayo.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Boy Wonder was selling in stores so I considered it official

If u mean official according to Datpiff u might be right

I got my copy from the record store tho

I haven't heard all Banks tapes to say which is really the best but this is my favorite Banks tape out of the ones I did hear

U fukk with Halloween Havoc?

If it didnt have G unit logo and dj whoo kid logo and shadyville logo :camby:

Read my first post

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FNO
Return Of The PLK
Hunger For More

IMO those are the best projects that hes put out to date. if I was trying to make someone a banks fan those are the ones that I'd have them listen to. Those are undeniable imo Banks KILLS it on those especially H4M & FNO because Return Of The PLK is pretty much just Banks murdering random verses on random beats which is dope to me but I know a lot of people like traditional songs and the other two I listed have those. Not just generic sounding ones but legit heat where Banks is going in. FNO alone has Daily Betrayal, Pain in Variety, No Surrender, Lead The Blind, Tour Stories, My Flight like honestly FNO is one of the most loaded mixtapes Ive ever heard with every track being some legit piff. H4M most people know already what that brings.