Classic IC
fd6a18e93f038ceb6f9b195ddc8047d7.jpg

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
neither uv them.

the wwf title besides the old big eagle are were always cosmetically inferior to other feds. Even the us title in nwa which shares cues with the ic belt. Were just flat out better cosmetically. Or were an actual character damn near on screen in comparison.
to any wwf/wwe title in continuity.

art barr

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Thread gave me an idea for @2 Cold Taurus . Best Belt tournament. Not sure if you got the time Breh. If you do, I guarantee this won’t flop. :lolbron:

:patrice: idk breh i don’t think shyt like Big Gold vs Smoking Skull would get the puters putin like that

it gotta be something like the baddest women tourney to get posters in they feelings arguing for days on some borderline obsessive shyt :lolbron:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:patrice: idk breh i don’t think shyt like Big Gold vs Smoking Skull would get the puters putin like that

it gotta be something like the baddest women tourney to get posters in they feelings arguing for days on some borderline obsessive shyt :lolbron:
Big Eagle vs Big Gold 1st round would be a decent start to having people :umad:.

There’s at least 8-12 great looking titles. Keeping it a small tournament would be best.

if you’re uncertain, make a poll in here to see who would participate. :manny:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Thread gave me an idea for @2 Cold Taurus . Best Belt tournament. Not sure if you got the time Breh. If you do, I guarantee this won’t flop. :lolbron:

The negs that will result... :wow:

Anyway, though the Winged Eagle/Classic IC will always hold a special place in my heart... I'm an Attitude Era kid. Gotta be the Big Eagle. It looked most like a World Championship.

The Attitude Era IC is an underrated strap, BTW.