BEST MALL IN AMERICA? Y'all Been to the American Dream Mall Yet?

PhillyzFinest

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The good brehs of PHI
Took the wife and kids to the American Dream Mall in New Jersey this weekend.

meta-image.jpg

It was pretty lit.

The mall part was okay. It had the typical stores you'd expect: Primark, Aldo, Gap, H&M, Zara, Nike and other stuff.

But this mall

It had an indoor ski slope. :dwillhuh:

shutterstock_editorial_10492852j-2000.jpg

It had an indoor wave pool and water park. :mjgrin:

maxresdefault.jpg

It had a theme park with actual rollercoaster rides. :heh:

102519-wabc-american-dream-img.jpg

They had the indoors Angry Birds mini golf jawn which was fire :salute:

MiniGolf1-scaled.jpg

Oh, and an indoor skating rink :smugdraper:

F4TVHUZ6EZBPJDUZFUKTL72XWQ.JPG

Didn't do the wave pool because corona is still a thing but overall this mall was pretty cool. :ehh:

Anyone else been there? It's a good place to hit for the weekend. Once the summer rolls around, I think it's gonna be a dope spot to go to... especially if they bring back concerts and whatever.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
because of Covid right?
Yes and no. They opened partially before covid but it definitely had a impact on the traffic they get. Malls are dying in the first place so that is a factor too. Most of the traffic they get is for the Nickelodeon side and the ski slope. It definitely has the potential to be the best mall in America.

malleymal

All Star
Daps
shyt was an eyesore on the turnpike for about 2 decades. When they finally decided to make shyt happen, corona smacked them in the mouth. I hope to check it out after things cool down a bit.

PhillyzFinest

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The good brehs of PHI
shyt was an eyesore on the turnpike for about 2 decades. When they finally decided to make shyt happen, corona smacked them in the mouth. I hope to check it out after things cool down a bit.

Yeah it's not even half of what it could have been because of the pandemic. They just opened the wave pool etc. It's good times in there tho

PhillyzFinest

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The good brehs of PHI
My wife took the kids there. Said it’s really dope. She was turned off originally cause the parking is supposed to be around $50, but due to Covid they’re allowing free parking. Looking forward to trying the amusement park stuff

The parking is free and the drive up is free if you know which roads to take. Just do the GPS on toll free roads and take the extra 10 minutes to get there cuz the NJ turnpike is HIGHWAY robbery, literally.

PhillyzFinest

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The good brehs of PHI
You should let folks know how expensive that shyt is :ufdup:

Good call.

Parking is free right now cuz of the pandemic.

Mini Golf is $20

Water Park is like $90 :merchant: but it's worth it.

Amusement park is $70 :beli: but I think the kids is a little cheaper.

I mean, you gonna blow a bag but everyone here is 6 figures 6 certs so it's all good! :manny: