jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

Parasite from the gawd Bong Joon Ho

Parasite (2019) - IMDb

"All unemployed, Ki-taek's family takes peculiar interest in the wealthy and glamorous Parks for their livelihood until they get entangled in an unexpected incident."

Joint is :wow:
Just watched this movie off the strength of these two posts.

shyt had me:russ::dwillhuh::ehh::picard:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I have rated 5 movies a score of 9/10 this year on IMDb.

Parasite
Midsommar
The Farewell
Monos
Avengers: Endgame

Out of those five, my #1 right now probably goes to either Parasite or Monos. The latter has a bit of an advantage though because I went in near blind and got everything from it while I already expected nothing but brilliance from Bong. But then again, Bong's ability to match those high expectations...

:patrice:

And shocking-but-not-so-shocking to see that @MartyMcFly has somehow yet failed to see Parasite. @FlyRy :sas1:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Parasite
Midsommar
The Farewell
Monos

Out of those five, my #1 right now probably goes to either Parasite or Monos. The latter has a bit of an advantage though because I went in near blind and got everything from it while I already expected nothing but brilliance from Bong. But then again, Bong's ability to match those high expectations...

And shocking-but-not-so-shocking to see that @MartyMcFly has somehow yet failed to see Parasite. @FlyRy :sas1:

shyt is in very very very limited theaters in the DC area. As in three theaters lol. If you're not in New York or on the west coast, it's tougher to see smaller movies

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I dont know.

But I wanna say First Love.

shyt was dope as hell.

Edit

That movie The Death of dikk Long was ill too.

Go into that shyt thinking its a legit comedy but that shyt gets dark and weird REAL QUICK!

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

Parasite
Midsommar
The Farewell
Monos

To be fair it came out in US theaters this past Friday and is only in NY.

I downloaded it a few weeks ago.

He still hasn't seen Memories of murder after i told him 7 years ago