Best Platform for Selling Old Clothes and Shoes?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
All small talk, transaction confirmations, and shipping details are through the apps’ DMs. It’s divided by Buy and Sell. This is my confirmed sale message and offer message from a few weeks ago:

Opposed to Depop which has buying offers, selling offers, and order details in their own tabs

clicking on that link takes me to the Order Details. For the tech illiterate, it’s easy to click on a phishing link thinking it was real.

Still, it’ll say Grailed Bot and you will also get an e-mail confirming it. It’s just very frequent depending on the item. The app does a good job banning those accts but still.

Sorry I think I misread. For Grailed it seems the Scammers imitate the Grailed Bot but it still shows as a DM? Or the Legit Bot and Scammers both appear as DMs? But to your point for anything legit I get an email too?

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Sorry I think I misread. For Grailed it seems the Scammers imitate the Grailed Bot but it still shows as a DM? Or the Legit Bot and Scammers both appear as DMs?
both the legit bot’s message and scammers imitation message appear as DMs. Here’s an example I found on Google:

Compared to the legitimate message I posted above, it’s obvious the longer joint with more info is fraudulent. But like I said, when the legitimate bot sends you a message with a link ALSO.. I can see how folks can get tricked
But to your point for anything legit I get an email too?
yes you will get a legitimate e-mail. This is mine for that same Supreme tee:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
both the legit bot’s message and scammers imitation message appear as DMs. Here’s an example I found on Google:

Compared to the legitimate message I posted above, it’s obvious the longer joint with more info is fraudulent. But like I said, when the legitimate bot sends you a message with a link ALSO.. I can see how folks can get tricked

yes you will get a legitimate e-mail. This is mine for that same Supreme tee:
lol "click to get your payment" sounds like bullshyt. I assume all the DMs from the real bot would be FYIs not click to do something

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
lol "click to get your payment" sounds like bullshyt. I assume all the DMs from the real bot would be FYIs not click to do something
yeah it’s a bad feature lol. that’s why I listed it as a con. You access “issue refund” and “contact support” from that same clickable link instead of its own dedicated tab.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
yeah it’s a bad feature lol. that’s why I listed it as a con. You access “issue refund” and “contact support” from that same clickable link instead of its own dedicated tab.
Understood, as long as I`m flooded with spam then I think I`m good I just wanted to be sure it wasn't like craigslist flooded with scams

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I don’t know that, it’s a good question. My girl uses that and poshmark, seems like the latter moves more clothes. She’s sold some of my designer from last 3-5 years but some took a steep cut to move (based on size mostly).
Yeah not looking to profit just clear space at this point