Best Stray Shots in Battle Rap

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
Sometimes its the hosts, sometimes its the entourage, maybe the crowd, maybe the cats doing the reviews... but on the big stage it might not be safe, everybody catching strays.

I was watching the battle where Shotgun Suge told Hitman lil bro that he would mail his fingers back in an envelope like Mitch brother and I was thinking like got damn, that shyt was savage. Whats yall favorite strays in battle rap??

:feedme:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Half a Gallon Goodz ain't even got a half a gallon in the tank" was hilarious because of Goodz enjoying it in the background.

Suge going at NuNu in the Saga battle was hilarious because of her reaction as well.

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
Good thread

"Deep in their heart, the three from the Arc/Arch wouldn't risk/wrist getting snapped with Larry Bird" Loaded Lux to Verb, Hitman and Ill in the Calicoe battle

Damn didnt even remember this until I read this... killed a whole city in one bar... got damn

"Half a Gallon Goodz ain't even got a half a gallon in the tank" was hilarious because of Goodz enjoying it in the background.

Suge going at NuNu in the Saga battle was hilarious because of her reaction as well.

NuNu need to start wearing Kevlar to battles for real lol

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
"Tell K-Shine I do the zipping around here" Surf in the X-Factor battle

"On the real, I got respect for Tech, Lux, Mook and Math but the rest suck, I'll fukk T-Rex up" - Okwerdz in the Ars battle

"Strangle you until your eyes popping out of your head, turn you in to Loaded Lux, choking on a Harlem Hospital bed” - Math dissing Mook in the Ars battle