Best Theme Mini Bracket Quarterfinal: Stone Cold “Glass Shatters” vs. Undertaker “Dark Side” (CLOSED)

Which theme is doper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Sounds good, but RTC might take it all. :ohhh:

Maybe you can just ban that “theme” in the first place tho.
Wouldn't that just be a tournament full of Def Rebel songs? :troll:

aight so after doing some research we definitely doing a worst theme tourney later this year and RTC gonna get a bye :pachaha:

found a playlist with 170 of the worst themes in wrasslin history and got shyt like this on it :lolbron::dame:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
aight so after doing some research we definitely doing a worst theme tourney later this year and RTC gonna get a bye :pachaha:

found a playlist with 170 of the worst themes in wrasslin history and got shyt like this on it :lolbron::dame:

Honestly, I think RTC should be disregarded. It’s just a sound. We need legit themes in the tourney. I know def rebel gonna have a few. :scust:

• Dap
Reactions: 2CT

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Honestly, I think RTC should be disregarded. It’s just a sound. We need legit themes in the tourney. I know def rebel gonna have a few. :scust:

yeah probably do some shyt like whoever wins the whole tourney goes against RTC

if you listen to RTC in high quality that shyt actually got some drums in the back :bryan: but ain’t tryna have that blowing out every damn theme in the tourney