Best Theme Mini Bracket Rd 1: Kevin Owens "Fight" vs. Kenny Omega "Battle Cry" (CLOSED)

Which theme is doper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
the guitar breakdown in Kenny's theme is the best part by far and 90% of the time it never gets heard on TV.
Deserved to lose off bad music sequencing alone :yeshrug:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Well he signed in August 2014, debuted at NXT Takeover: R-Evolution in December so yeah this year it will be 10 years.
Him bouncing Sami off the apron was nearly 10 years ago... jesus :snoop: Time is wild.

This shyt just made me realize basically all my memories of wrestling in the last 10 years that I recall fondly were that era of black-and-gold NXT. That moment, the one right before it when he steeled himself to kick Neville and take the title, Sasha/Bayley and the rana spot... :ohlawd: Everyone from that era has changed, evolved, are visibly different.

And then there's Owens' ass - EXACTLY the fukking same :mjlol: still wearing the same goddamned duct tape shirt and everything

fukk it. Steen the GOAT to come up out of Reseda/PWG. No changes were needed at all for him to work and win titles literally everywhere :mjlol: Pot belly and all.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Him bouncing Sami off the apron was nearly 10 years ago... jesus :snoop: Time is wild.

This shyt just made me realize basically all my memories of wrestling in the last 10 years that I recall fondly were that era of black-and-gold NXT. That moment, the one right before it when he steeled himself to kick Neville and take the title, Sasha/Bayley and the rana spot... :ohlawd: Everyone from that era has changed, evolved, are visibly different.

And then there's Owens' ass - EXACTLY the fukking same :mjlol: still wearing the same goddamned duct tape shirt and everything

fukk it. Steen the GOAT to come up out of Reseda/PWG. No changes were needed at all for him to work and win titles literally everywhere :mjlol: Pot belly and all.
Yeah he beat C.J. Parker, aka Juice Robinson in his debut match. Juice bloodied KO's nose with a palm strike.

To be fair KO has lost weight since his NXT debut and you can see it if you go back and watch.