Best Theme Song Tourney Rd 1: Rob Van Dam "One of a Kind" vs. Sandman "Enter Sandman" (CANCELLED)

Which theme is doper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Everybody knows RVDs Walk theme is his best. RVD was given mediocre theme tracks in WWE, probably another vince's strategy to make non-wwe talent look inferior.

Walk >>>> that one of a kind mediocrity

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
that Walk joint woulda got destroyed by Enter Sandman IMO :hubie:at least One of a Kind is more popular

one of y'all should do a spinoff thread Walk vs Sandman and if Walk wins i'll slot it in the tourney :mjgrin:
Walk theme is better than one of a kind. Pantera were bigger than Metallica in the 90s so I'd say they would do pretty well against Sandman.

And majority of people don't even know the band that made one of a kind song.

RVD himself said he wanted Walk theme in WWE but he was given some generic songs.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Sandman's taking this one, but I'm :picard: at the lack of respect for RVD's offering here.

That was a good theme.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Walk theme is better than one of a kind. Pantera were bigger than Metallica in the 90s so I'd say they would do pretty well against Sandman.

And majority of people don't even know the band that made one of a kind song.

RVD himself said he wanted Walk theme in WWE but he was given some generic songs.
:what: not even close pantera had a good following but the back album that dropped in 91 went 17 times plat

AStrangeName

Griffith did nothing wrong
Daps
due to popular demand ima cancel this matchup and redo it as Walk vs Sandman tomorrow

preciate everyone who participated on this one :salute:
I didn't know you can use comeback skill

• Haha
Reactions: 2CT