Best Theme Song Tourney Rd 1: Test "This is a Test" vs. Undisputed Era "Undisputed" (CLOSED)

Which theme is doper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Test was SO close to having next and basically being the new Diesel type for WWF until Haitch fukked him over, he never recovered from that even after getting paired with Scott Steiner and Stacy Keibler.

Test had no charisma whatsoever. He was never going to be what they pushed him to be.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Everyone was loving him? He was over in the Attitude Era just like how all the other midcard acts were.
Exactly, just like I said. I’m remembering in real time them being behind him during the Shane feud, him constantly having to battle DX members weekly, and in the Hardcore division. So again, he must’ve been doing something right back then.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_p39qnultF01tuenido1_400.gif
:russ: The reason I started liking their entrance

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Exactly, just like I said. I’m remembering in real time them being behind him during the Shane feud, him constantly having to battle DX members weekly, and in the Hardcore division. So again, he must’ve been doing something right back then.

My point was any and every jabroni was over in the Attitude era. Test didn't have the personality to withstand the Attitude era because he was wack.