Best Verse ; Bizzy Bone??

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bizzybone%28by_Scott_Dudelson%29.jpg

Bryon Anthony McCane II
(born September 12, 1976),[1] better known by hisstage name Bizzy Bone, a.k.a. Li'l Ripsta, is an American rapper and the youngest member of the Cleveland rap group Bone Thugs-n-Harmony.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Was talking to a friend that raps (very well) the other day and we were both mentioning the Bizzy Bone Thug Luv verse, Bizzy has countless great verses, a sleeper 1 is that joint, think it's called Str8 Ridas.
whats funny

his og verse was a problem..

seem like he blacked out..he didnt come half ass kuz pac was on it either..just like he didnt with biggie..

he wanted to fukk them nikkas up on wax..

sad we would never hear him n jay

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I gotta come back to this:ohhh:

It's easier for me to pick Layzie(Paper, Paper aka Resurrection) or Wish's(Shoot Em Up) best verse.

Bizzy & Krayzie tho?:patrice:
wish low key had the best verse on exstacy..how he came in its like he snatch the mic from them nikkas

i wish layzie ass wasnt on here...

krayzie good at harmonizing he dont be saying shyt..bizzy be spittin if u pay attention..i peeped the shyt when he freestyles..

juelz reaction says it all

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
wish low key had the best verse on exstacy..how he came in its like he snatch the mic from them nikkas

i wish layzie ass wasnt on here...

krayzie good at harmonizing he dont be saying shyt..bizzy be spittin if u pay attention..i peeped the shyt when he freestyles..

juelz reaction says it all

Layzie on Ecxtasy: "Shiiit, I took the pill!:gladbron:"

:mjlol:

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Layzie on Ecxtasy: "Shiiit, I took the pill!:gladbron:"

:mjlol:
everybody gave a side effect..layzie ol lyin ass

i remember when me n my potnas first got the album...we got to that song..:ohhh:...get to his verse...:stopitslime:...u expect it to pop in soon as u take it..then u started drinkin,,got drunk..start walkin started stumbling hung out the window smokin weed...heard a knock at the door nobody was there..

nikka u never popped that fukkin pill

kuz the nikkas after u pop it..wish ready to kill shyt...bizzy dumb ass rollin n he aint even in a car...:russ: but u feelin pillish the fukk is that:martin:

and knowing what i knew about thug luv n sylk e fine n the 2nd bizzy verse..

i would always look at bizzy face..when pac is brought up to the group...n layzie gets to talkin ..bizzy either was ..:francis::stopitslime::stopitslime::usure::patrice::jbhmm::jawalrus::upsetfavre::merchant::whoo::childplease::childplease:

Last edited: