• Craigslist

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Other: Comment below

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I'm the opposite. Indeed has gotten me multiple jobs & interviews while LinkedIn hasn't gotten me shyt.
One employer I interviewed for told me they went on my linkedIn and talked to my connections about me preemptively. I knew I was in for a long one :beli:

Oh shyt. That’s insane.

:snoop:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If your resume is done right, when you upload it on indeed, you should get recruiters hitting you up for the first week at the very least. A great resume, you will get hits long after that but it will be more sporadic. If you upload that shyt and only get like one hit, or none, it’s a clear sign you need to rework your resume

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Job boards that target your field are the best. The good thing about them is that they a lot of times have a direct contact or email for you to send your resume and cover letter to instead of filling out a goofy time consuming online application.

I’m also going to put indeed above LinkedIn

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
is career builder still poppin? It’s been over a decade since I’ve looked for a job. But I remember uploading my resume to career builder and getting a call from a staffing agency in under 10 minutes. I got the job and worked there for 10 years.