BET, MTV and Vh1 are all "Larry Holmes" status

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
For the most part, these channels just keep Martin, Fresh Prince, The Jamie Foxx and Friends on constant repeat all these shows are some of the greatest tv shows of all time but damn, what the fukk happened?

How is it there are no new real tv shows on these channels?

And these channels stay playing the same damn movies.

I really don't watch a lot of tv anymore but in the past 2 weeks I've been watching more tv than I usually do and I just noticed how these channels stay showing these same shows on constant repeat.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
posting about BET, VH1, and MTV then complaining about bad TV in the Film Room isn't going to get you far. the forum where people are discussing the best of what's on TV and streaming...aint nobody in here thinking about Viacom channels :mjlol:

and while you're right, this has been the status quo for damn near a decade on those channels, but this would be better suited for a "back in my day :old:" rant in TLR than here :ld:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
posting about BET, VH1, and MTV then complaining about bad TV in the Film Room isn't going to get you far. the forum where people are discussing the best of what's on TV and streaming...aint nobody in here thinking about Viacom channels :mjlol:

and while you're right, this has been the status quo for damn near a decade on those channels, but this would be better suited for a "back in my day :old:" rant in TLR than here :ld:

Wow, I guess that goes to show how :flabbynsick: I am

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Jersey Shore REunion was restoring the feeling but then you realized these people 35-50 and shyt not cool at all anymore :mjlol:

That mf Wes is still doing challenges all these years later too :deadmanny:

See, by the time Jersey Shore became the new "cool" show on MTV a decade ago, I already thought MTV's best years were a thing of the past.