• Total voters

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Sean got more hits and a better studio album catalog

:manny:

Hits could definitely be argued but Idk about that album part breh :mjlol: Outside of Detroit and DSP, Sean’s albums aren’t the type of bodies of work I could sit through and listen all the way through for an entire session.

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
As jarring as I know his voice can be to a lot of ppl, I don’t really mind Sean’s voice too much personally. His pitch and flow are so 2010/2011, which can be nostalgic but I understand that it can sound alien or even off-putting within the current soundscape of Rap music.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hits could definitely be argued but Idk about that album part breh :mjlol: Outside of Detroit and DSP, Sean’s albums aren’t the type of bodies of work I could sit through and listen all the way through for an entire session.
see.. i like i decided as much as i like DSP.

it all comes down to taste in the end though really.

i would say i rate album about nothing probably ahead of all Sean albums, but i don't rate Wale's other albums that high.

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Sean most definitely has more connections and likeability. That's obvious.

He's been about as visible as Wale when it comes to music. His relationship with Jhene has also helped a ton imo. It reminds me of when Joe said that Wale may need a woman on his side; majority of his class has been linked to one notable woman or they're married.

Now that I think about it, has Wale ever been with a woman during his entire career? :patrice:

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
see.. i like i decided as much as i like DSP.

it all comes down to taste in the end though really.

i would say i rate album about nothing probably ahead of all Sean albums, but i don't rate Wale's other albums that high.

I Decided was cool, but I would definitely also rate The Gifted, Shine, and even Ambition up there against Sean’s albums as well.

Daps
Wale’s delivery is subpar and his biggest flaw

Big Seans voice is terrible

Big Sean is 100% a punchline rapper. Wale leans more toward wordplay with metaphors but he still uses a lot of punchlines

Big Sean did have a fall off. Not one single record from his last album made noise. When is the last time a Big Sean song hit?

Wale had No chill last year
His voice is very similar to Drake’s who you Stan like a groupie :umad:

I’d argue Sean sounds marginally better than whiny Drake