‘Better than a real man’: Young Chinese women turn to AI boyfriends on chatbot

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
AI Partners with the VR Headset and Sex Toys attached might ruin humanity :damn:

God really gave us a curveball with our earthly "overpopulation" problem. humanity engineered our own demise . Fck all those projections about 12billion people, cause there will probably be 3 people left in the year 2100. :pachaha:

i see this thing spreading as quickly as social media did in the late 00s, so even the fertile third world wont be spared. Recall how facebook was on a single campus and was lame to the general us population in 2008. only 4 years later it was mostly unknown to the rest of the world, but was a national phenomenon eating up the time of americans everywhere. Only 4 more years afterwards in 2016 facebook had infected the planet and was the most downloaded app in india, africa, south america, western europe , etc. Beyond its widespread adoption, it was causing all sorts of psychological problems for women, teens, and the general population that were unimaginable in 2008 (like addiction/depression/bodyimage issues/monkey-see-monkey-do). The psychological studies and congressional hearings are only now coming out on how deleterious social media was in the last two decades.

This Ai stuff will spread in a similar way. And it has a whole bunch of similar psychological effects that will negatively affect humanity, but worse. Birth rate is just one of many unforseen consequences.

Nonsense. An AI can’t leave it stankin’. Conversation gets old.
have you ever watched a movie or reality tv segment that had you so engrossed that that you looked at the clock , shocked at how much time has passed?

this is the endgame for ai. Every interaction will be scripted perfectly to the tastes of the user. Dont forget how any breh that has dabbled with mouthpiece knows how dangerous and powerful the right words can be to a woman.

Shiiiiiit…..there is an army of women getting wet over scripted convo in romance novels in every city in america. So an ai robot with the right words and access to her metadata will be like crack to women.

Last edited:

﹏﹏⛴﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Supporter
Daps

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Of course men not gonna talk to you for hours because they’re at work :russ:

This like how when chicks date bums because the bum has to center his life around her schedule because he don’t work. See: Destiny’s ex-wife, hobosexuals, nikkas who stand in front of gas stations all day, etc