Beyoncé - Lemonade (Discussion Thread)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
“But let people tell it” “cure cancer” followed by an ironic smilie. You are the one not letting people think freely by shytting on them.

You are just looking for e-comfort from people who don’t think the album is all that by shytting on the album by making cancer cure jokes thinking that you’re slick, it’s corny.
i don't need e-comfort, when this thread dropped i made my feelings clear, quite to the contrary of others. again, nothing in my statement was trying to change anyone else's opinion, it's how i see the reaction to it online (cuz most my friends didn't feel this way about the album either). you disagree, so move on. i'm certainly not changing my opinion or backing down from it cuz some fukk nikka from the UK feels i'm wrong :heh:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I feel like her single come and go.

Was this the "Becky with the good hair" album?

Her last single that really stuck and got mad airplay was what...to me I'd say "Single Ladies".

For as big as her stans make her out to be her stuff hasn't been in heavy rotation.

Like when a Bruno or Taylor drop you know they singles finna be all you hear for a good year and a half.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I feel like her single come and go.

Was this the "Becky with the good hair" album?

Her last single that really stuck and got mad airplay was what...to me I'd say "Single Ladies".

For as big as her stans make her out to be her stuff hasn't been in heavy rotation.

Like when a Bruno or Taylor drop you know they singles finna be all you hear for a good year and a half.
You trippin, Drunk In Love was everywhere in 2013-2014. But overall, yes, her singles haven’t popped off as hard since her I Am/Sasha Fierce days.