Bhad Bhabie - Gucci Flip Flops - If I was 20 years younger, I would bump this in the whip :manny:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
:sitdown: shes 15 :sitdown:

should ban this pedo :sitdown:

:sitdown::sitdown::sitdown::sitdown::sitdown::sitdown::sitdown::sitdown:

She’s 15

she looks 21 here tbh

lil-pump-quavo-bhad-bhabie-2018-billboard-music-awards.jpg

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
if she was a legal adult then no one would care

the fact that these record labels are pimping out a child with an underdeveloped brain like this is kinda effed up though

when she's like 25-30 she'll look back at all this and cringe

When I was her age I was too busy watching Power Rangers to be ratchet
THats what society wants tho, rap listeners now so desperate for some new shyt every 3 months they don’t give a fukk who’s getting exploited

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Because grown ass nikkaz don't listen to lil ass girls. And don't no nikka really bump cardi b like that. My nikka who got shot in tha head twice do but he had that accident so I give em a pass. Foh with this stupid ass shyt for real. There's NO reason why this underaged white girl should be posted on here.
bZhWZFy.png

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Don't even get me started on my nikka bro...

This dude...listen...
This nikka bro...he was tryin to get a title loan or some shyt. Long story short he wasn't gettin his way so he calls himself calling every Key Bank in our city and cussed out every single manager. He did all this shyt at 7am...goin tha fukk OFF on them people at Key Bank.

Trace

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Don't even get me started on my nikka bro...

This dude...listen...
This nikka bro...he was tryin to get a title loan or some shyt. Long story short he wasn't gettin his way so he calls himself calling every Key Bank in our city and cussed out every single manager. He did all this shyt at 7am...goin tha fukk OFF on them people at Key Bank.
:gladbron::deadmanny:

FSP

Banned
Daps
So this is fine. but I still can't get over the fact that she's 15 talkin so dirty on tape...

I remember when that shyt was taboo:picard: