Biden Bombs Yemen 💣

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Because the US Navy lost. This is rare.

Periodic attacks in the sea = the US Navy lost?

We haven't even officially engaged outside of a couple retaliatory bombings. How do you think this goes if we actually go at it? Trade has been impacted but hasn't been stopped. If it was stopped we'd know about it (food access, Amazon delays etc).

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
Periodic attacks in the sea = the US Navy lost?

We haven't even officially engaged outside of a couple retaliatory bombings. How do you think this goes if we actually go at it? Trade has been impacted but hasn't been stopped. If it was stopped we'd know about it (food access, Amazon delays etc).

You again. The Zionist!

The US Navy had a mission to alleviate the Houthi blockade of the Red Sea. Have they succeeded? No. Israel’s Red Sea port of Eilat is moth-balled. In fact, the Houthis have grown more powerful by uniting with non Shia factions in Yemen and obtaining weapons that can strike targets in the Mediterranean.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You again. The Zionist!

The US Navy had a mission to alleviate the Houthi blockade of the Red Sea. Have they succeeded? No. Israel’s Red Sea port of Eilat is moth-balled. In fact, the Houthis have grown more powerful by uniting with non Shia factions in Yemen and obtaining weapons that can strike targets in the Mediterranean.
I'm not a Zionist and don't support Israel's current actions.

The Navy spent months simply shooting down missiles and drones in hopes of preventing mass escalation. Now it's getting more aggressive. I'm not sure anyone, even the Houthis, see this as an American defeat.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
I'm not a Zionist and don't support Israel's current actions.

The Navy spent months simply shooting down missiles and drones in hopes of preventing mass escalation. Now it's getting more aggressive. I'm not sure anyone, even the Houthis, see this as an American defeat.

The Houthis simply hid their rockets and missiles. They're used to doing that, given the many years of American-armed Saudis and Emiratis bombing them.

Maersk is the second shipping company in the world...if Israel cannot use Eilat and Americans can't defeat the Houthi blockade, then American are losing and experiencing defeat. The next thing you'll say is that America didn't lose in Vietnam.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
One thing I’ve never understood from internet ass nikkas is the idea that American soldiers would be turned off by actual combat. :francis:

Happens a lot in conflicts. Korea, Vietnam, Iraq etc.

Americans get bummed out when they don’t win.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds