Daps
Maga shilllies mad itt
tenor.gif

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump will probably win the presidency(good it’s what this country of idiots deserves) but history will one day look at Biden favorably like fdr

voltronblack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the president and the top 4 contenders for president support the Palestinian genocide. one of them will remain or be elected president in 2024, most people aren't single issue voters and want multiple things addressed. other than his position of supporting israels actions, a lof of people like the policies coming out of the Biden administration and no competitor that can win comes close to offering similar policies.
:jbhmm: Based on the way you and the #freepalestine posters are commenting in the Hamas thread in TLR, it seems like a single issue vote. So, are you in favor of political pragmatism?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
:jbhmm: Based on the way you and the #freepalestine posters are commenting in the Hamas thread in TLR, it seems like a single issue vote. So, are you in favor of political pragmatism?

I've commented on a number political policies so i'm not sure why you got the impression one issue mattered to me more than all others. i'm in favor of keeping fascists and theocrats out of power above all else..

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I see some of the accounts I'm ignoring are mad about this based on some of the quotes. :mjlol:

It’s not enough! :bryan:

It’s pandering! :bryan:

This is actually a bad thing! :bryan:

I don’t know shyt but here I am again to WOAT it up! :bryan:

That’s everything you missed

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Biden cancels nearly $6B in student debt for 77,700 public service workers​

BY ALEX GANGITANO - 03/21/24 5:00 AM ET

President Biden canceled $5.8 billion in student loan debt for 77,700 public service workers Thursday through the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program (PSLF).

The workers who will receive the debt include teachers, nurses and firefighters, among others. The Biden administration overall has canceled student debt for more than 870,000 public service workers, eclipsing $62.5 billion in debt forgiven, according to the White House’s announcement.

The public service workers receiving loans are set to receive an emailed message with the news, signed by Biden.

“Because you’ve pursued a career in public service, you’re on track to get your eligible student loans forgiven in less than a year through Public Service Loan Forgiveness,” the message reads.

The relief is a result of fixes that the Biden administration made to the PSLF program. Education Secretary Miguel Cardona said in a statement that the PSLF previously had “logistical troubles and trap doors.”

“Today, more than 100 times more borrowers are eligible for PSLF than there were at the beginning of the Administration. The Biden Administration is turning a promise broken under our predecessor into a promise kept,” Cardona said.

In January, the Biden administration announced it would forgive $3.2 billion for those on the PSLF program. At the time, it had forgiven $56.7 billion for 793,400 PSLF borrowers.

Overall, as of January, it had forgiven the debt held by more than 3.7 million student loan borrowers through either PSLF or other avenues, such as fixes in income-driven repayment options.