Biden LEADS Trump in national polling. (Biden takes lead in Decision desk HQ polling) an aggregate of 685 polls) MI dem wins Repub county by 20 pts

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Breh we just tryna avoid 2 to 3 more conservative republican supreme court justices. :manny:

He doesn't get any of that stuff and doesn't care.

It's just projecting. He a barbershop babbling "pro-black" dude who likes Trump. Not because of anything to do with law, policy, government spending or government function. But because he looks up personallu to and lives vicariously through the cac, as someone who "doesn't give a fukk" or whatever it is he values in politics and leadership. This combined with the predictably grade school level understanding of politics and government as a whole that is typical of black Trump supporters.

So he lashes out at anyone who plays to vote, and vote Democrat thinking we doing it for the same reason he does. Because we "worship Joe Biden." These guys think elections are a dating game or something.

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Another one

Michigan Republican Unseated After Losing to Democrat by 20 Points​

Republican county commissioner has been unseated in Michigan after losing to her Democratic challenger by 20 percentage points.

Chris Kleinjans won an Ottawa County election on Tuesday with 60 percent of the vote share, while the Republican incumbent Lucy Ebel lost, having received 40 percent.

Michigan is a battleground state that will be key to November's presidential election. Donald Trump won the county with 61 percent of the vote in 2020.

Newsweek contacted the Michigan Republican Party by email outside of normal business hours to comment on this story and will update this story if there is a reply.

Do you know how cacified Ottawa county is :mjlol:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Just so you know, youre safe on the computer because Id smack the shyt out of you and piss on you in front of your mother for even talking to me like that. Im not your father. Believe me, youd be in the icu on life support playing with me so keep it moving.
You ain't gone do shyt bytch ass nikka. You have had my direct address for years and you still ain't pulled up, because I'd kill yo fakkit ass live on Facebook, and send the vid to Joe Rogan. fukkin pink bytch nerd Urkel lifestyle status ass fakkit. Youse a bytch boy. Hoe ass nikka.

Go find you a gun, a friend, and hit the road so I can finish up my freedom and enjoy your wake. bytch ass nikka.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Another one

Michigan Republican Unseated After Losing to Democrat by 20 Points​

Republican county commissioner has been unseated in Michigan after losing to her Democratic challenger by 20 percentage points.

Chris Kleinjans won an Ottawa County election on Tuesday with 60 percent of the vote share, while the Republican incumbent Lucy Ebel lost, having received 40 percent.

Michigan is a battleground state that will be key to November's presidential election. Donald Trump won the county with 61 percent of the vote in 2020.

Newsweek contacted the Michigan Republican Party by email outside of normal business hours to comment on this story and will update this story if there is a reply.

Do you know how cacified Ottawa county is :mjlol:
This one in NY a few weeks ago that Democrats overperformed in also.
You will have to change Gary dikkson's name in the URL because thecoli edited it. :dame:

source:

Timothy Kennedy, a Democratic New York state senator, has won the special election for the Congressional seat vacated by the retired Democrat Brian Higgins.

Kennedy easily defeated his Republican opponent Gary dikkson for New York's 26th district seat, which includes Buffalo and Niagara Falls.

While Kennedy's victory was widely anticipated in the left-leaning district, the vote margin between both candidates was much larger than forecast.

Kennedy won by more than 36 percentage points—a massive performance by the Democratic Party. The Cook Political Report, an independent newsletter that analyzes elections and campaigns, had expected the district to perform about nine points more Democratic (D+9) in a two-party vote.

A former occupational therapist and father of three children, Kennedy has served in the state Senate since 2011. In 2018, when the Democratic Party won the majority in the Senate, he was appointed chair of the Transportation, Infrastructure, and Capital Investment Committee.

With 94 percent of votes counted early on Wednesday, Kennedy had 46,527 votes against dikkson's 21,685, according to data reported by The New York Times.

Newsweek contacted Kennedy's press office for comment by email early on Wednesday.

The Democratic senator's triumph to take the temporarily vacant seat means that the Republican Party's narrow majority in the House of Representatives is now even thinner and reduced to a single vote. He will serve until the end of the year and will be then run in the general election.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You ain't gone do shyt bytch ass nikka. You have had my direct address for years and you still ain't pulled up, because I'd kill yo fakkit ass live on Facebook, and send the vid to Joe Rogan. fukkin pink bytch nerd Urkel lifestyle status ass fakkit. Youse a bytch boy. Hoe ass nikka.

Go find you a gun, a friend, and hit the road so I can finish up my freedom and enjoy your wake. bytch ass nikka.

If only you had this courage when the feds sat you down and made you their bytch, :camby: you blowing hot air from your funky breath talking about doing something. How about you brush your teeth?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

:picard:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why yall always lying to these goofies overexaggerating those childs play insults that arent even hurting anybody or anything? Gassing up that goofie to get embarassed again like him calling up that radio station sounding like a looney tune.

Daps

Yep, I expect Biden to win again.

The people complaining the loudest either weren't old enough to vote in 2020 or have never actually voted for anyone and just like to keep mess going.

Drumpf isn't adding anyone that's not already on Team MAGA. High floor, low ceiling.

Biden is flawed as fukk but competent...sorta like Hillary Clinton. You won't ever "like" them but they will do a decent job. Drumpf has shown he sucks at the job. Only low information voters see anything good in him. Problem is most voters ARE low information folks.

Liberals vote on results. Conservatives vote on feelings.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/3
For no apparent reason, I decided to look at some articles about New York Times presidential polls in May 2012.

2/3
I note that Hugo Chavez was still alive in 2012.

3/3
The Cleveland Browns aren’t playing yet.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GNgdnx2aoAAqazu.jpg

GNhly1QWMAA80Qf.jpg

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yep, I expect Biden to win again.

The people complaining the loudest either weren't old enough to vote in 2020 or have never actually voted for anyone and just like to keep mess going.

Drumpf isn't adding anyone that's not already on Team MAGA. High floor, low ceiling.

Biden is flawed as fukk but competent...sorta like Hillary Clinton. You won't ever "like" them but they will do a decent job. Drumpf has shown he sucks at the job. Only low information voters see anything good in him. Problem is most voters ARE low information folks.

Liberals vote on results. Conservatives vote on feelings.

Trump isn't getting any more votes, but that's not the problem. The problem is that Biden might get less votes.

So Trump can get the same amount of votes he got in 2020 and win if like 5% of Biden voters stay home or vote 3rd party.

Trump = Low ceiling, high floor (he won't get more votes, but his voters are extremely reliable)
Biden = High ceiling, low floor (has more potential voters than Trump, but they're much more likely to stay home)

This Gaza situation could easily throw the election to Trump. Lot of people on the left aren't happy with Biden at all right now.