Biden to appointing racist judge? UPDATE: she's Black (WTF!?)

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
FYI I'm 100% anti-Trump. But Biden's looking funny in the light rn.

These tweets are from the founder of the Civil Rights Corps:

The entire thread makes it clear this person is a racist, and a vile person abusing their power. How tf is Biden selecting them as a judge....? Now Trump is a racist 100%, but this is not a good look.. This + Haitians being deported and being whipped.. it's a bad, bad look.

:francis:

EDIT: she's Black!? I didn't even bother Googling the name I assumed this judge was a cac.
b8tC6Lp.jpg

Last edited:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Who gives a fukk… Biden is only here for 4 years…. Just like Trump, you’ll all get over it and do the same thing in 4 years.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Who gives a fukk… Biden is only here for 4 years…. Just like Trump, you’ll all get over it and do the same thing in 4 years.
Negged.

Who gives a fukk: we, Black people, give a fukk how other Black people are treated.

And if people had done the same thing in 4 years Trump would've been President you mathematically challenged c00n/cac.

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
Thanks, Joe. This broad is just as anti-Black as Kamala. Kamala loved disproportionately locking Black and Brown People up for petty crimes in California. Refusing to release prisoners so that they could fight forest fires like some kind of slavery.
:yeshrug:

Crime Bill Joe knows exactly what he’s doing.
:wow:

She's a racist black woman who is racist against black ppl! I don't know who this Alec guy is and I do not care! Its obvious he knows what he's talking about even without any proof whatsoever! This judge should be jailed!

You seem to think that this is impossible when we have women like “Divestors”, Candace Owens, and Kamala Harris as living proof. They wouldn’t spit on you or any Black Male if you were on fire. They’d cheer it on and throw more gasoline.
:mjlol:

Last edited:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Sociopathic black lawmaker who sucks white dikk and locks up her own people just to get ahead

How is this any different than prosecutor “America isn’t a racist country” Kamala Harris?

Daps
It's either 8 years of Biden/Harris or another 4 years of Trump if he's still living. Yall will forgive the Biden Administration and vote for him again.