Biden will announce new student loan forgiveness plan under the Higher Education Act next week

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
You know what I’m wondering.. and nobody is taking about this. What if Trump wins and they try to reverse this shyt? :jbhmm: I mean it’s not like that’s an impossible feat

Alan Johnson

Breakfast for dinner.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It was, look it up. I pulled it directly from the plan.
I did and posted it. It wasn't in there, but I found it in the web archive under the build back better plan by advancing racial equality.

Still, you're right. That exact proposal disappeared. The tuition-free colleges proposal did too.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
It kind of is full of shyt because it is a stripped down version of the original plan and a lot of people are going to be left out.

There’s no moving goalpost about it.
Then why haven’t you and the other agents not mentioning who stopped his plan last time and how they will do everything in their power to do it again. This is how propaganda work and this site is infected with it:mjpls: why can’t yall say this is because of the GOP?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Then why haven’t you and the other agents not mentioning who stopped his plan last time and how they will do everything in their power to do it again. This is how propaganda work and this site is infected with it:mjpls: why can’t yall say this is because of the GOP?
You must have me confused with other posters on this site. We all know why the first one didn't go through and why it's being stripped down.

I'm good regardless of whether the loan forgiveness came in or not, so try it with other people who will prove you right.