Biden's Team Is Blaming Bernie For His #MeToo Fiasco

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I believe Hillary led the entire time last Dem primary. lol

The point is the landscape can and will change several times before the general election, meaning polls don't mean much at this point. For example, in April 2015, Hillary had clear cut favorability over everyone in both parties with the exception of Marco Rubio, who polled more favorably than her. Marco didn't make it to the general and Hillary lost to Trump.

QU Poll Release Detail

U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida wins the support of 15 percent of Republican primary voters and runs best against Democrat Hillary Clinton, according to a Quinnipiac University National poll released today.

The former secretary of state tops the Democratic field with 60 percent and leads top Republican contenders, except Sen. Rubio, in head-to-head matchups, the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University Poll finds.

The Republican primary field shows Rubio with 15 percent, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush with 13 percent and Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker with 11 percent. No other candidate tops 9 percent and 14 percent remain undecided.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Polls don't mean much this early in the game as shown by the last 4-5 presidential elections. At this point in more than half of those, there was a candidate leading in the polls who didn't make it to the general.
There’s no way Warren can surpass Sanders unless he drops out

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
There’s no way Warren can surpass Sanders unless he drops out
Not true, Biden and Sanders poll high because of name recognition. This is why candidates start campaigning almost 2 years in advance to get their names, face and policies in front of the people.

Bernie's supporters will continue to hold him back and when he breaks into the what about the "white working class" lecturing. Warren is so far the only candidate who can not only tell you what she stands for but has an actual plan - policy - good or bad, on how we can get there. That is going to make a difference in a crowded field of people who appear to be running just to be running.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Not true, Biden and Sanders poll high because of name recognition. This is why candidates start campaigning almost 2 years in advance to get their names, face and policies in front of the people.

Bernie's supporters will continue to hold him back and when he breaks into the what about the "white working class" lecturing. Warren is so far the only candidate who can not only tell you what she stands for but has an actual plan - policy - good or bad, on how we can get there. That is going to make a difference in a crowded field of people who appear to be running just to be running.
It's fukked up but the general populace doesn't vote on detailed policy proposals but instead on charisma and the ability to galvanize. Also Warren has pretty high name recognition herself. It also comes down to funding and she's lagging a bit there too.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
People that claim to support Warren but don’t like Bernie were Clintonites in 2016. They realize that centrism is bullshyt but they still hate Bernie because he dared run against the machine.

Let’s just keep it 100:yeshrug:

I was a Bernie supporter in 2016 and he lost me for 3 reasons:

- His idea of unification of the Democratic party is to spend the next 4-8 years catering to poor/middle-class whites. Feeding the narrative that they have somehow lost standing or representation in this country is ridiculous. I don't consider civil and equal rights as identity politics.

- His voting record since Trump has been in office, he has been mysteriously on the wrong side or absent when it has come to Russian sanctions.

- His continual divisiveness as an Independent towards the Democratic party. I agree with pundits, at the moment, he appears to be the biggest threat to the stability of the Democratic party.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps

- His idea of unification of the Democratic party is to spend the next 4-8 years catering to poor/middle-class whites. Feeding the narrative that they have somehow lost standing or representation in this country is ridiculous. I don't consider civil and equal rights as identity politics.

- His voting record since Trump has been in office, he has been mysteriously on the wrong side or absent when it has come to Russian sanctions.

- His continual divisiveness as an Independent towards the Democratic party. I agree with pundits, at the moment, he appears to be the biggest threat to the stability of the Democratic party.
Yeah okay man:pachaha:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
People that claim to support Warren but don’t like Bernie were Clintonites in 2016. They realize that centrism is bullshyt but they still hate Bernie because he dared run against the machine.

Let’s just keep it 100:yeshrug:
So whats the problem? That they don't support progressive policy or they don't support Bernie?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

• To say he is catering to them is an exaggeration. He might have tried understanding over calling them deplorable but Bernie casts a wide net and doesn't single out any group really.
  • If Russia is occupying this much of your consideration for who the next president is I feel bad for you. No one else besides beltway people care.
  • Why does the party need stability? They just lost to Trump. They need drastic change as far as strategy. You were down for this prior to 2016 election but aren't now?! Doesn't sound plausible.

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
- More WWC pandering lies. The working class is a class: you can’t lift up one part of it and not the other. Everyone will benefit. Fracturing it into identities (white vs brown vs black) and assigning more importance to one group over another, undermines solidarity and ensures nothing will get accomplished. To say Bernie isn't aware of this is disingenuous. Some of y'all would've hated the Black Panthers and MLK in his last year of his life (especially after the NYT article on his vietnam comments)

- Bernie voted all 3 times against increasing Trump's military budget while Warren, Kamala, Klobuchar, Booker and Beto all voted to increase it twice or all 3 times. Why do you want to increase tensions so bad? You're concern trolling about Bernie's sanction record but don't care that Warren wanted to give Trump more power twice

- imagine agreeing with pundits who are wealthy enough that know they''ll never need m4a. It's funny how many people think that Bernie's independent status is a liability. How many people are there who are actually faithful to the Democrats as an organization?

Only about 1 in 4 people identifies as a Democrat anymore, most people are independent. Younger demographics skew even more toward being independents too. the people who care most about this are on Twitter too much, engage with rick wilson and the horse whisperer. and their consultants (all the people who have the power to take a dump on his campaign)