'Big Attack on Working People': GOP Moves to Redefine Poverty in Order to Slash Social Programs

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Y’all should look up the Gracchi brothers

It is hilariously stupid how we are letting scenarios from thousands of years ago happen once again.

Just wow

They were fighting for the opposite of this. They were good people :dahell:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
tenor.gif

:sas1:Whose getting bailed out this time beyond the American people?

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
It’s going to backfire BAD
Maybe not today
Maybe not tomorrow
But it will
And I'm beginning to believe that they KNOW it's gonna backfire. They just don't care as long as it hurts us.

If you gave a racist white man a button that'll kill his mother along with ten black people, he'll press it.

Daps

Lyndon Baines Johnson might have been one of the smarter politicians we've ever seen. He knew when he signed the Civil Rights Act that the idea of white suburban/rural Democrats was basically a thing of the past. People forget the South, especially Texas was solid blue for generations.

Honestly poor/working class whites are the only group that actively votes against themselves. Democrats fukk over black people but we already know Republicans would do worse...lesser of two evils.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
So?:yeshrug:

They're doing this now! What they call poverty is old, and doesn't pertain to todays col. All President Trump did is make it a reality on paper

Democrats kill me how out of touch they are with the average person, and now that republicans are actually making all of this official, they are complaining. The Democratic party really needs to find a new plan, because these old dems have no idea how to play this game anymore

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Coli brehs

Not voting is a strategy... Think they gonna miss your vote cuz you sat one out... Meanwhile :francis:
You damn right they will

Republicans don't care about us, so I'm not even thinking about them. Its the democrats that need to wake up. If I just give them my vote at this point, I'm a damn fool, and need to go just go smoke dope or shoot it up, because I just threw my life away. Meanwhile the Democrats who are in power now, will keep living a good life.