Big Baby Davis found guilty on multiple accounts of fraud

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Technology is wild because now you get to watch a man be on the verge of a nervous breakdown in live raw uncut footage...

This nikka got sentenced to FED TIME and it fukked him up so bad he like let me pull out my phone and crack jokes about my lack of freedom...

shyts disgusting...I can fell the earth trembling beneath my feet as the ancestors roll over in shame about this one

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Technology is wild because now you get to watch a man be on the verge of a nervous breakdown in live raw uncut footage...

This nikka got sentenced to FED TIME and it fukked him up so bad he like let me pull out my phone and crack jokes about my lack of freedom...

shyts disgusting...I can fell the earth trembling beneath my feat as the ancestors roll over in shame about this one
:francis: Worst part is he made more than enough money to not ever have to be in this place.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:francis: Worst part is he made more than enough money to not ever have to be in this place.
That's what's got him so fukked up in this video. Judge handed that sentence down and he sitting there like damn i made 30 to 40 million dollars as a basketball player but i fukked it off and now i am going to jail:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension

shyts disgusting...I can fell the earth trembling beneath my feet as the ancestors roll over in shame about this one
This break down has me dying for some reason. :dead:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Told his side of the story on the Higher Learning Podcast. Van Lathan is Big Baby's close cousin. Time stamped it in the link...

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Told his side of the story on the Higher Learning Podcast. Van Lathan is Big Baby's close cousin. Time stamped it in the link...

Not wasting a minute watching this fat fraudulent fakkit tell more lies. However, I’m sure the contingent of posters here who believe the things Dame Dash says would love to tune in to this.

I just really dislike this c00n. He just rubs me completely the wrong way.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
giphy.gif