Big brother season 24 thread

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
To be fair to Beau, he was the only Black dude in his cast. I don’t recall any c00nish moments from him.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Jury segment was lackluster. The edit says Monte will win. But the edit has lied to us before. Like I’ve been saying i prefer Taylor wins, but Monte deserves the win over her. His gameplay was way better imo :manny: I don’t even like breh like that, but game is game. Give that man his win, not an L because of Taylor’s inferior gameplay, and superior story.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Taylor’s stans on twitter heated over Alyssa outing Taylor and Monte possibly being a showmance :heh: Who cares really. I can’t stand her fans. Now they saying “oh, but Brittany will flip the jury back to Taylor’s side”. These nikkas bashed Brittany all season, but are praying she can flip the jury for Taylor. I think it’s possible Brittany rubs the jurors the wrong way, and still gives Monte the win (unless production gets involved, or fukked up the edit to throw us off).

Also, AFP tonight through Sunday morning. I’m voting for Michael 9 times, and Taylor once. I already know Taylor will win it though :yeshrug:

Last edited:

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I wonder if Kylan and Xavier ever speak to each. Kylan exit is still one of my fav Big Brother exits.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Dang, I didn't watch. What happened?
Kyland and Allissa betrayed their alliance with Xavier and threw him in. And he lost. This was in about the 3rd episode. They couldn't get over that he won big brother.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Turner won Part 1

Monte is favored to win Part 2 because it's usually VERY physical, and also requires the hg to solve questions. It's usually geared for guys to win it.

Last edited: