Big Dikk Knickas vs. Himmy & his Crew: Official New York Knicks/Miami Heat Conference Semifinals Thread

Who you got?

• Total voters

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends on what they're about.

Lemme give you an example:

If you're tagging me about a topic, say the Heat in 2021, countless amount of times, and then when they get swept in the 1st round you then ignore all the quotes and tags that I directed at you in response, yes, that's cowardly and hypocritical.

Now if a troll makes a thread about absolutely nothing, and is just trying to bait the subject of the thread with corny ass white humor, and that poster has the OP on ignore and doesn't entertain any nonsense that person has posted, that doesn't make it cowardly and hypocritical. It makes them smart for not entertaining that nonsense to begin with.

Just for reference - the OP of that thread (who has changed his username multiple times so folks forget how much of a troll he is) has been a Warriors hater for years now and disappeared when GS won a title last season. He's trying to get some get-back after all the years he's embarrassed myself.

Oh so it’s okay to ignore posters that have years of saying stupid, trolling, low iq takes that don’t add anything relevant to the discussion to the point where it’s obvious they have some weirdo personal grudge over keeping the discussion basketball related?

Then no, I’m not a hypocrite or coward. How you feel about that poster is how I feel about you because you’re a bad faith debater that doesn’t stand on his own takes.

My opinion has never once wavered from 2021 to now and I’ve been consistent which is the Heat are a championship contending team.

I’ve been answered the 2021 Bucks series question so I dunno if you can’t read but I stated what went wrong for us but I never felt that series was a “gotcha” for you because the entire NBA season was turbulent due to COVID reeking havoc on the league.

The Heat underperformed, just like the Warriors, but I don’t think the Warriors weren’t a championship contenders because they didn’t make the playoffs in 2021. There were extenuating circumstances that led to their performance across the season.

Next question.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Dragqueen

Here's a deal -

If the OP of that thread made a legitimate argument or is quoting posts in their rightful context of what I should be answerable for, I'll respond to that thread. You cut and paste what they said in their first post here. We'll see if it's worth responding to.

:lupe:

I'm a reasonable man. I've responded to many posts/tags this postseason. Can you say the same for yourself or are you just a "proud troll"?

If the person that is quoting me is arguing basketball with actual context and a reasonable discussion then I respond to their tags as well.

I’ve responded to numerous people I’ve talked shyt with during this post season when they had actual basketball discussions. I did it with the Knicks fans too and I’ve constantly responded to Celtics fans.

How you feel about the person that created that topic is how I feel about you. Low iq babble that serves little to no purpose ala @god shamgod with no context, thoughts, or understanding.

And worst of all, you can’t admit when you’re wrong and take back your takes. You double down and when people call you out, you deflect and try to run to another topic where you feel like you were “right”.

Daps
Oh so it’s okay to ignore posters that have years of saying stupid, trolling, low iq takes that don’t add anything relevant to the discussion to the point where it’s obvious they have some weirdo personal grudge over keeping the discussion basketball related?

Then no, I’m not a hypocrite or coward. How you feel about that poster is how I feel about you because you’re a bad faith debater that doesn’t stand on his own takes.
Except you didn't ignore tags from 2021 because of "stupid, trolling low IQ takes", you ignored them because the Heat got swept.

You had all the energy to tag folks that season, but then you were nowhere to be seen when it was time to eat crow.

That's the difference here.

I made legitimate arguments about my position whereas you got in your feelings because you're a Heat fan. Funnily enough, you were the one who trolled me after I made an innocuous comment about how I didn't feel they were contenders the season before. I didn't shyt I them, I just questioned their legitimacy as a contender.

Any argument that didn't hold the Heat in the same regard as you held them in you took as being personal. You kept trolling me throughout that postseason, and you did the same following year (until the Heat got swept), and when I returned serve you were nowhere to be seen.

Daps
If the person that is quoting me is arguing basketball with actual context and a reasonable discussion then I respond to their tags as well.
You know how I know this is a lie?

You didn't post in the 2021 Heat/Bucks thread after Game 1.

You ran and hid after that game.
And worst of all, you can’t admit when you’re wrong and take back your takes. You double down and when people call you out, you deflect and try to run to another topic where you feel like you were “right”.
Except this is what you did in 2021.

You didn't admit to being wrong. You ran out of that game thread after Game 1, and when folks called you out when the Heat got swept you ran and hid. You appeared weeks later deflecting by bringing up another topic [Julius Randle] where you felt you were "right". You didn't address anything about the Heat. Even when other posters pointed this out.

You are quite literally describing your actions in 2021.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Except you didn't ignore tags from 2021 because of "stupid, trolling low IQ takes", you ignored them because the Heat got swept.

You had all the energy to tag folks that season, but then you were nowhere to be seen when it was time to eat crow.

That's the difference here.

I made legitimate arguments about my position whereas you got in your feelings because you're a Heat fan. Funnily enough, you were the one who trolled me after I made an innocuous comment about how I didn't feel they were contenders the season before. I didn't shyt I them, I just questioned their legitimacy as a contender.

Any argument that didn't hold the Heat in the same regard as you held them in you took as being personal. You kept trolling me throughout that postseason, and you did the same following year (until the Heat got swept), and when I returned serve you were nowhere to be seen.

That’s right! I started ignoring your tags after you went ghost when Miami ended the season playing better and then you didn’t pop back up until the loss of an OT game.

I realized you were bytch made and I wasn’t gonna give you my attention because you don’t like to “defend your points” until the smoke is clear. :heh:

At this time, I think people were calling you for ducking when Curry didn’t make the post season and realized that you had reputation as a front runnin coward and stopped taking you seriously :heh:

Thanks for reminding me

Yeah, you right. I absolutely ignored all your posts because you were acting like a front-running fakkit who was active in taunting the Heat when we were playing bad but went very quiet when we were going on a run.

Then everyone else was calling you a out for being a front running coward who tried to hedge his bets and I stopped taking you seriously as a poster.

Daps
Yeah, you right. I absolutely ignored all your posts because you were acting like a front-running fakkit who was active in taunting the Heat when we were playing bad but went very quiet when we were going on a run.

Then everyone else was calling you a out for being a front running coward who tried to hedge his bets and I stopped taking you seriously as a poster.
This is another lie.

You ignored everyone's tags. Not just mine.

You didn't post in the Heat/Bucks game thread after Game 1.

If it was a case of you just ignoring me, you would've kept posting in the game-thread, but you didn't. You literally stopped posting in there, altogether. Everyone was commenting about how you disappeared.

And this is hilarious to since you just said you don't care about the regular season, you only care about what happens in the playoffs. So it begs the question. why are you trying to claim I was quiet when they were going on a run [in the regular season]? I thought that didn't matter to you? Only the playoffs matter, right?

Nothing you're saying is adding up. It's alright. You can admit you fukked up. No sense in digging yourself this hole deeper and deeper.

:yeshrug:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know how I know this is a lie?

You didn't post in the 2021 Heat/Bucks thread after Game 1.

You ran and hid after that game.

Except this is what you did in 2021.

You didn't admit to being wrong. You ran out of that game thread after Game 1, and when folks called you out when the Heat got swept you ran and hid. You appeared weeks later deflecting by bringing up another topic [Julius Randle] where you felt you were "right". You didn't address anything about the Heat. Even when other posters pointed this out.

You are quite literally describing your actions in 2021.

No, I’m describing your actions from 2021 to now.

I’m telling you that I stopped taking your basketball discussion seriously after you tried to pop shyt when the Heat were struggling with COVID/Injuries but quiet when we went on a run and only popped up at the end of an OT loss.

Honestly, if I remember correctly I had COVID around that time so I wasn’t posting much but I never ran from the Heat loss. I’ve literally stated exactly what I think happened in numerous topics SINCE then so I don’t know what you’re talking about.

And I wasn’t wrong even during the Heat sweep series. I’ve always said that a Healthy Heat are Championship contenders and the bubble wasn’t a fraud appearance but a glimpse at how great a healthy Jimmy looks as a superstar. We weren’t healthy the whole year and the shortened COVID season destroyed us.

Tell me what I was running from in 2021. You keep trying to do a “Gotcha” when my point was that we weren’t bubble frauds and we could be a great team outside of it.

And I brought up Julius because he was an example of how you DUCKED discussing statements when they didn’t look like they were going your way but quick to rush in the second he had a bad game. It was cowardly and it reminded me of how you handled he Heat’s tumultuous season too.

And you’re still doing the same thing now lmao

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is another lie.

You ignored everyone's tags. Not just mine.

You didn't post in the Heat/Bucks game thread after Game 1.

If it was a case of you just ignoring me, you would've kept posting in the game-thread, but you didn't. You literally stopped posting in there, altogether. Everyone was commenting about how you disappeared.

And this is hilarious to since you just said you don't care about the regular season, you only care about what happens in the playoffs. So it begs the question. why are you trying to claim I was quiet when they were going on a run [in the regular season]? I thought that didn't matter to you? Only the playoffs matter, right?

Nothing you're saying is adding up. It's alright. You can admit you fukked up. No sense in digging yourself this hole deeper and deeper.

:yeshrug:

1. In 2021, it was the middle of the pandemic in a shortened season. It was a weird season so I followed it more closely. Me saying that I don’t care about the regular season means that I’m not stressing W/L record outside of making the playoffs. We had like 21 different players on the team, and 17 different starters so it was a wacky regular season.

2. I called you out because you were tagging me in the regular season about the Heat but then got quiet when they started playing well. Your hypocrisy and front running is what I called out because you got quiet. The Randle call out was an extension of that same “front running”.

3. I wasn’t wrong so I had nothing to run from Lmao. The injured Heat losing to the eventual champions doesn’t make them not a contender.

4. I stopped responding to you and @god shamgod because y’all weren’t front-runners and ducked from your takes when they weren’t going your way but showed up when they were. I don’t remember @BigMoneyGrip and what we argued about but I’ve treated him like a relatively normal poster since then. He’s a Warriors fan so I think I was just like “y’all missed the playoffs, you can’t tell me shyt” but not because I was running from him.

Daps
Honestly, if I remember correctly I had COVID around that time so I wasn’t posting much but I never ran from the Heat loss. I’ve literally stated exactly what I think happened in numerous topics SINCE then so I don’t know what you’re talking about.
This is embarrassing.

:picard:

So your excuse is you conveniently got COVID during the Heat/Bucks series to which you couldn't post after Game 1? But then you had the energy about a week later to tag me about Julius Randle while admitting you hid from my tags. All the while other posters were calling you out. Why didn't you then respond to my tags after you were able to post again? Why did you ignore all the tags about the Heat losing?

You're literally making up excuses as this argument goes on, and nothing is adding up.
And I brought up Julius because he was an example of how you DUCKED discussing statements when they didn’t look like they were going your way but quick to rush in the second he had a bad game. It was cowardly and it reminded me of how you handled he Heat’s tumultuous season too.
In one breath you're stating you ignored my posts, but then here you are admitting you were trying to get me to respond to you about Julius Randle.

Can you make up your mind?

Either you were ignoring my posts at the time or you weren't.

Because rn you're admitting to me that you ignored my posts when things didn't go your way [the Heat got swept] and you deflected by tagging me about another topic where you perceived things did go your way. You're telling on yourself, you do realize that, right?

Daps
1. In 2021, it was the middle of the pandemic in a shortened season. It was a weird season so I followed it more closely. Me saying that I don’t care about the regular season means that I’m not stressing W/L record outside of making the playoffs. We had like 21 different players on the team, and 17 different starters so it was a wacky regular season.

2. I called you out because you were tagging me in the regular season about the Heat but then got quiet when they started playing well. Your hypocrisy and front running is what I called out because you got quiet. The Randle call out was an extension of that same “front running”.

3. I wasn’t wrong so I had nothing to run from Lmao. The injured Heat losing to the eventual champions doesn’t make them not a contender.

4. I stopped responding to you and @god shamgod because y’all weren’t front-runners and ducked from your takes when they weren’t going your way but showed up when they were. I don’t remember @BigMoneyGrip and what we argued about but I’ve treated him like a relatively normal poster since then. He’s a Warriors fan so I think I was just like “y’all missed the playoffs, you can’t tell me shyt” but not because I was running from him.
None of this still explains why you stopped posting after Game 1 in the Bucks/Heat thread that season. If you weren't wrong, why did you stop posting in that game thread after Game 1? None of this explains why you ducked my tags about the Heat and then a week later tagged me about Julius Randle, even inadvertently admitting you hid from my tags.

You're making up bullshyt and hoping it sticks. I'm telling you, it's not.

Daps
Stop using this pathetic ass excuse of how you started ignoring my posts, when you were ignoring other folks' posts too @Draje.

It wasn't just me.

Everyone commented on how you disappeared and weren't responding to them. I know this because other posters at the time were making the same posts I was directed at you. If COVID obstructed you from posting specifically at that time, why didn't you respond when you were over your illness, like when you tagged me about Julius about a week later?

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
@Draje done mentioned me like 10x since last night :dead:

Ol ugly ass “black women never liked me bu but the white ladies showed me me attention “boy :mjlol: you got real life issues . Fukk out my alerts weirdo