Big Ghost - views review :lupe:

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Funny as usual (The Human Urban Outfitters :dead:), but he was speaking some truths!

U with me?
Aint enough trash emojis to fully express how basura this boy bars is startin to get. shyt is like a teacher caught two 12 yr olds passin notes n read the funny parts out loud in front of the class n somebody threw a beat under it. J. Cole wouldnt even use these rhymes…

Weston Road Flows
Yanno when you hang wit somebody n they decide to bring along some other character you never met before but they got some history n you get the feelin that this individual is insecure bout you bein there n all this muthafukka wanna do is claim the mutual friend yall wit n talk bout shyt from like when they went n did this that or the other n you wasnt really part of that or around at that time n they be on some cryptic shyt like YO REMEMBER THAT TIME…YOU KNO THE TIME WHEN WE WAS AT YOU KNO THAT PLACE WHEN WE SEEN THEM ALL N THEY DID THE THING WIT THE THING N WE WAS LAUGHIN AT THAT shyt YO THAT WAS SOME FUNNY shyt…HAHAHAHAHA YO I WONDER WHATEVER HAPPENED TO EM…n you jus waitin for that muthafukka to calm the fukk down n you tryna not lose ya cool n punch him in the mouth? Its kinda how it is when Drake makes these types of songs b. Its like 8 people on the planet who understand all the shyt he referencing on this bytch without googling any of it.

Views
We still get lightweight bars like “My wifey is a spice like Im David Beckham”… Really dog? Then son gotta hit us wit the myriad of quotes for the teenage girl Twitter bios n Facebook statuses n shyt.

They been sayin its love…but it isnt love is it? :'(”

Toast to the days when they wasnt out to get me =(”

Thoughts too deep to go work em out wit a therapist ;(”

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Big Ghost reviews are sooooo 2010
X2i9vuI.png

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
:mjlol: BGF always comes correct when Drake drops an album.