Big K.R.I.T. - Digital Roses Don't Die (Discussion Thread)

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
I'll always be a KRIT fan, but he hasn't made anything close as good as those first 3 mixtapes. Krit Wuz Here, Returnof4eva, and 4eva and Day, might be the best mixtape run of the past decade.

4eva is a mighty long time is probably his best retail album, but Krit Iz Here is the worse music he's ever made.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Introspective and down home KRIT is the best one. He need to leave that pimp shyt alone. It's ok to be playa but pimping is reserved for nikkas like Pimp C, Sauce Walka, Larry June, Ball & MJG. It's in they blood but sound forced from KRIT.

I ain't asking him to move backwards, just enhance what comes naturally.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'll always be a KRIT fan, but he hasn't made anything close as good as those first 3 mixtapes. Krit Wuz Here, Returnof4eva, and 4eva and Day, might be the best mixtape run of the past decade.

4eva is a mighty long time is probably his best retail album, but Krit Iz Here is the worse music he's ever made.

the fact you can't sample like you used to really sucked for him

If those First 3 mixtapes were able to be released as retail albums :banderas:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
His last album was underwhelming IMO but I’m still a fan so I’ll check for it.
if he didn't produce it and it doesn't haven't a my sub on it... i don't fukk with it

its bout to get kritical... last night a djjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj saved my life

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Dude lost momentum, clearly very talented. I feel his music lacks direction, maybe the result of bad a&r-ing
You haven’t been to a big krit show I take it, fam is literally clearing samples from his personal budget, krit pretty good , krit was here made him more known, concert was wayyyyyyy deeper in Chicago when he came with raspody