Big man tried to jump on that smash and grab wave but it didn’t end well.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
@Thick_Necc_Jenkins you can’t knock down lineman :wow:
I remember co. got this officer who a whole bytch. Tried to humiliate me at the Royal Farms in Jessup. I told the bytch ass high yella cop to pull his gun and badge off and throw them like men. Hoe as cop gon look around and I told the bytch ass mulatto.."7...it's 7...so pull ya gun and badge off and give a fair one."

bytch ass skinny ass bytch decided he wanted 0 smoke and left the convenience store. Idk why these Maryland ass cops wanna play with folk from the Boot. I hate skinny people and I hate skinny struggling with 135 on bench ass police. Respect my weight :birdman:

Last edited:

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
I remember Howard County Police Dept got this officer nmae Wayne Weaver who a whole bytch. Tried to humiliate me at the Royal Farms in Jessup. I told the bytch ass high yella cop to pull his gun and badge off and throw them like men. Hoe as cop gon look around and I told the bytch ass mulatto.."7...it's 7...so pull ya gun and badge off and give a fair one."

bytch ass skinny ass bytch decided he wanted 0 smoke and left the convenience store. Idk why these Maryland ass cops wanna play with folk from the Boot. I hate skinny people and I hate skinny struggling with 135 on bench ass police. Respect my weight :birdman:
You let that bytch a$$ piss-skinned confused mulatto fukk boy know you not one to play with…Good shyt…
:mjlol:

Last edited:

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
You let that bytch a$$ piss-skinned confused mulatto fukk boy you not one to play with…Good shyt…
:mjlol:
He seen my cane in the whip and tried to get me to walk for DUI/DWI even after I blew 6 times and came up inconclusive for BAU. Booked me on a chump up charges and then kept tryna make me sign the papers and wouldn't let me read it. I told them I'm handicapped. So when he tried to humiliate me in front of Etriean chick I lost my shyt. I really wanted to fight that bytch. I wanna gonna beat the jesus out his ass make him a sinner.

invalid

Banned
Daps
If his fat ass wasn't smart enough to get away with one crime, what made him think he could get away with another?

Be fat and stupid, brehs.