Daps
Reppin
NULL
tenor.gif

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the greatest performance by a rapper ever on an album.

Dream shatterer is the dopest lyrical display while still having a dope flow. Em, black thought, nas on verbal and a couple others but he fukking murdered it

Whole song is dope but when he starts the

You ain't gotta search further

To eddy murphs worst is mind boggling :ohlawd:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Great album for young folks to discover and listen to now but to have been a teenager or old enough to appreciate it when it dropped is something on its own....

I remember my boy was the biggest Pun fan and I used to pick him up for school in the morning ....when pun died i pulled up to the crib the next morning all i saw was his hand come from behind the curtain from his bedroom window just waving me off .....homie ditched school to mourn :wow:

Trilogy

well, probably not...
Daps
lose all the skit’s/Interludes ‘cept for the Rain & The Sun... that melody :ohlawd:

lose Super Lyrical (that beat is pretty weak & Pun’s first verse is a perfect example of Lyrical Miracle:mindblown:)...

lose Carribean Connection (dude really got to fart on this song? :martin:Smh... Wyclef is pretty wack on this track especially his delivery)...

do all this & you got a top 10 Rap Album

“Catching any wreck, blasting any Tec
Smashing any chest, passing any test
Charles Manson in the flesh”
:damn::damn::damn:

Fallacy

Replace the last name with an X
Daps
GOAT Intro Skit
GOAT Intro Song "I gave you fair warning, beware." :ohhh:
Pun had the gall to feature some of the best rappers of the time (Black Thought, Prodigy, Deck) on his debut album and didnt get Renegaded on any of his tracks. :ohhh:
One of the GOAT Singles that wasn't complete pop trash (Still Not a Player)

Those skits tho smh. Especially the one before still not a player. :hhh:

Aside from those skits and aside from giving Clef that annoying ass verse this album is one of the greatest debuts from a rapper ever.