Big Quis - KOST [King Of Sh!t Talk]

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
He wasn’t on that

I know. I’d like one with him instead of HBK

Quis, Cardo, and Payroll are an ill combo. A new Game Related would give Quis a huge push. I feel like they tried to do this for HBK. Quis is one of my faves from the D and i’d love to see him get some more exposure.

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
I know. I’d like one with him instead of HBK

Quis, Cardo, and Payroll are an ill combo. A new Game Related would give Quis a huge push. I feel like they tried to do this for HBK. Quis is one of my faves from the D and i’d love to see him get some more exposure.

Naw HBK, Payroll, and Larry June make a good enough team, I like Quis but his style don’t really match the rest of them that’s why he stands out better on his own. Truthfully Overlord Scooch is better at that style than HBK though. Him June and Payroll would be better.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Naw HBK, Payroll, and Larry June make a good enough team, I like Quis but his style don’t really match the rest of them that’s why he stands out better on his own. Truthfully Overlord Scooch is better at that style than HBK though. Him June and Payroll would be better.

Ok, maybe no larry lol. But I do like all the quis and payroll songs that they've done with cardo on the boards Wanted to like this quis album that just dropped but wasn't really feeling the production for the most part.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Overlord Scooch been consistently dropping better music than Quis and HBK for a minute now. It’s time to put more respect on his name. This shyt got no replay value. I put Scooch tape “Didn’t Realize It” from last year up there with Payroll shyt. While we on new releases, Peezy just dropped a dud too.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
What are some good recent projects from Overlord to check out?

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Overlord Scooch been consistently dropping better music than Quis and HBK for a minute now. It’s time to put more respect on his name. This shyt got no replay value. I put Scooch tape “Didn’t Realize It” from last year up there with Payroll shyt. While we on new releases, Peezy just dropped a dud too.

I been said Scooch the most underrated from the D.