Big titty AT&T pawg has breakdown bcuz men like her huge Cans

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Yall gotta let it go. She's done. It's over. By the time she will want to do anything more explicit nobody will care.

Mods should move this thread to the rafters or something. Every time it gets bumped it's just people mad that they're not getting anything they want to see.

Daps
The bytch is self sabotaging the fukk out of her career. She needs to unveil them juicy knockers for the real nikkas and get shyt over with.

Maybe she's a classy woman.

The coli, where we spit venom towards unabashed thots and unashamed hoes while also lamenting that there are some women who refuse to get naked and sexualize themselves.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:lupe:

Pervert’s, Lowlife’s and Scumbag’s ASSEMBLE!!!

We kinda byke!!!

If you screenshot the cleavage shots, and adjust the lighting, you might be able to see a little bit of areola

This is one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen. Get your shyt together, man.
This thread being 78 pages is embarrassing
24 for me, adjust your settings, playa. And the only thing embarrassing in here is the post I quoted above yours. I'm trying to think of a more glaring example of dangerous virginry, and I can't. :snoop:

Daps
She'll age well if she's anything like her momma. Probably get a little work done but not too much.

Curious what kind of acting skills she's got.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
My nikka you are a deviant. When’s the last time you had some real titties my nikka.

I have a big titty d-cup white bytch as my current wench. I clutch them tight nightly. Doesn't mean I can't dream nikka. Doesn't mean I can't want.

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
This is one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen. Get your shyt together, man.

24 for me, adjust your settings, playa. And the only thing embarrassing in here is the post I quoted above yours. I'm trying to think of a more glaring example of dangerous virginry, and I can't. :snoop:

This a safe place for deviants. The only evidence of virginry is your I’ll-placed prudence.
Don’t come in here, quote, then act like you didn’t click the thread title to see quasi-titty like everyone else here.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This a safe place for deviants. The only evidence of virginry is your I’ll-placed prudence.
Don’t come in here, quote, then act like you didn’t click the thread title to see quasi-titty like everyone else here.

"quasi titty," sure. But not that shyt you said. Ain't nobody trying to get Chloe from 24 in here to enhance images just to possibly see a glint of covered areolae. You upped this shyt after over a month to tell everybody to turn on channel 99 and look for some scrambled titty. Like I said, do better. :hhh:

Superstar
Daps
"quasi titty," sure. But not that shyt you said. Ain't nobody trying to get Chloe from 24 in here to enhance images just to possibly see a glint of covered areolae. You upped this shyt after over a month to tell everybody to turn on channel 99 and look for some scrambled titty. Like I said, do better. :hhh:

:manny:
I don’t have to do better at anything. We here to potentially see titty or get off jokes. There’s no titty, so I’m gon get these jokes off.

Don’t be mad at me because you were dumb enough to take me serious until you realized there’s no visible nipple lol.
:mjlol:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:manny:
I don’t have to do better at anything. We here to potentially see titty or get off jokes. There’s no titty, so I’m gon get these jokes off.

Don’t be mad at me because you were dumb enough to take me serious until you realized there’s no visible nipple lol.
:mjlol:
Settle down, super chief, these have all been jokes too. Don't disrespect :ufdup: