BigBallerBrand.com Reveals First Shoe Design For Sale Now :skip:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
nikkas so happy to want to see Lavar fail. shyt is typical of humans.

A big mouthed fraud & charlatan selling overpriced gear built on the back of "My son is the GOAT, no questions asked!" gets his comeuppance & we should feel pity?

Root for snake oil salesmen, brehs :rudy:

FOH. :pachaha: :umad:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A big mouthed fraud & charlatan selling overpriced gear built on the back of "My son is the GOAT, no questions asked!" gets his comeuppance & we should feel pity?

Root for snake oil salesmen, brehs :rudy:

FOH. :pachaha: :umad:
I didnt say feel pity. Im asking why are you waiting for him to fail? If his shoes sold well would you equally be in this thread giving props? We know the answer :comeon:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
I didnt say feel pity. Im asking why are you waiting for him to fail? If his shoes sold well would you equally be in this thread giving props? We know the answer :comeon:

His products were never, EVER gonna lead to a successful venture since his son was never, EVER the generational talent he tried to sell him as. Especially at the retail price they tagged the sneakers at. You didn't need to be a hoops genius to see the hype around Lonzo was illegitimate. Only the BBBozos of The Coli who thought they were the smartest in the room with their pie-in-the-sky outlook on this entire Ball family fiasco decided to latch onto the dreams of a snaggle toothed mad-man :mjlol:

The jokes have nothing to do with seeing a man's dream (a Black man at that) crash and burn. It's about (let me reiterate) seeing an OBVIOUS charlatan getting his comeuppance, with the added satisfaction of laughing at the BBBozos who chose to defy logic for some twisted sense of "you better have faith in Lavar or you're a hating @ss c00n." :mjgrin: