BigBoy TV: Martin Lawrence on His Return to Stand-Up, Bad Boys 3, And More!

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i like to see that thin line movie

probably going to start with Lynn Whitfield character getting outta jail and trying to get revenge.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I keep saying until Will actually says he's doing BB3 that all these reports are bullshyt. Will's had plenty of chances to talk about BB3 but he's said nothing. He's even talked about the ID4 sequel. Will probably focused on making Dead Shot a franchise with Suicide Squad. BB3 will probably end up being Martin and one of his movie sons being partners:mjlol:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I keep saying until Will actually says he's doing BB3 that all these reports are bullshyt. Will's had plenty of chances to talk about BB3 but he's said nothing. He's even talked about the ID4 sequel. BB3 will probably end up being Martin and one of his movie sons being partners:mjlol:

Said the same shyt. But to hear these cats tell it, Will owes it to the people. Man, Will don't give a shyt:russ: Will is going to do what Will wants to do and unlike Martin, he and Michael Bay have other claims to fame right now that they can eat off of

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
if will don't wanna be down :pacspit: him. we don't need that nikka. gimme ben stiller
tumblr_lj23eg88N21qi2832o1_250.jpg

:blessed:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks like :martin: isn't too :flabbynsick:. Good to see he's back to doing stand up. He's going to eat off of his show forever. They show his reruns everyday on multiple different channels :ahh:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I keep saying until Will actually says he's doing BB3 that all these reports are bullshyt. Will's had plenty of chances to talk about BB3 but he's said nothing. He's even talked about the ID4 sequel. Will probably focused on making Dead Shot a franchise with Suicide Squad. BB3 will probably end up being Martin and one of his movie sons being partners:mjlol:

About two months ago he did speak on it. He says there's a good chance we'll hear something official about BB3 within the next 12-18 months

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
About two months ago he did speak on it. He says there's a good chance we'll hear something official about BB3 within the next 12-18 months

Yeah I didn't believe him then and I don't believe him now:yeshrug: reason being is for that release date to be met they need to start filming it like yesterday. This is supposed to be a 2017 movie and you need to get will in production before he starts doing press for suicide squad this summer. Plus they still don't have a director locked just a script that had gone through several revisions

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yeah I didn't believe him then and I don't believe him now:yeshrug: reason being is for that release date to be met they need to start filming it like yesterday. This is supposed to be a 2017 movie and you need to get will in production before he starts doing press for suicide squad this summer. Plus they still don't have a director locked just a script that had gone through several revisions

Will's next movie is supposed be Collateral Beauty with Naomi Harris, Helen Mirren, and Edward Norton so either BB3 is getting pushed back again or Will is going to have one HELL of a busy year:yeshrug:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Will's next movie is supposed be Collateral Beauty with Naomi Harris, Helen Mirren, and Edward Norton so either BB3 is getting pushed back again or Will is going to have one HELL of a busy year:yeshrug:

And even when they announced the dates the news came with the caveat that they weren't sure if he'd be in the movie or just producing the movie. Until he signs a dotted line or there's actual movement bad boys 3 is ghostbusters 3/how high 2 status to me. A whole lot of talk but no action.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I don't think Bad Boys 3 happen.

I only noticed that Martin Lawrence has never done a serious role in any drama movies. I really want him to see to do a serious role in drama movie.
the closest is probably A Thin Line Between Love and Hate :heh:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
We dont need no damn Bad Boys 3 TOMMY!!!! We already got the Ride Along series!
:martin:

:troll:

Na Martin will forever be my favorite comedian tho. Cant wait for that standup