Votes: 44 40.0%

• Total voters

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead:

Who got served worse by a newly registered poster?

When Moe the Kingpin's girlfriend signed up and g-checked @bigrodthe1 ?

Or ....

When the dude who was actually selling trademarked molly water signed up to teach the Nigerian about business fundamentals?

Here are the threads:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-a...isited-the-coli-to-defend-her-man-now.208107/

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/detr...selling-dope-with-a-escb.195371/#post-8142952

the molly water shyt is in 100 different threads, I'm sure we all remember

And just for fun .... the god Ugo roasting @bigrodthe1

@Ugo Ogugwa should've tagged you in the original :wow:

Last edited:

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
:dead:

Who got served worse by a newly registered poster?

When Moe the Kingpin's girlfriend signed up and g-checked @bigrodthe1 ?

Or ....

When the dude who was actually selling trademarked molly water signed up to teach the Nigerian about business fundamentals?

Here are the threads:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-a...isited-the-coli-to-defend-her-man-now.208107/

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/detr...selling-dope-with-a-escb.195371/#post-8142952

the molly water shyt is in 100 different threads, I'm sure we all remember
First of all bytch I been on within this community since 2002 which is probably before you were even a itch in your pappy's sack...and he should have let you off in your mother's mouth or his boyfriend's anus :scusthov:

and secondly would you please get off my dikk :stopitslime:
matter of fact :dahell:
go play somewhere lil Mane I'm busy.
Now go ahead and message all your lil fukk boi crew cause I give a fukk about them too
Now ether that Motherfukka
:pacspit:

Big Rod speaks to the Coli

edit this fakkit put up Ugo shyt but not my replies to his fake Nigerian ass :beli: you more bytch than a bytch

Last edited:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@The Nigerian never had to beg for his life on the internet, so I have to give it to @bigrodthe1 :whew:

Went from
nikkas should have finished the job after they hit him up in his cousin driveway :pacspit:
to
Tell Moe to hold his head and I for one am not talking slick about him and I'm REALLY affiliated with cats from his past circle.
full
all in 3 pages

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Yeah, I couldn't decide. I had to toss it up to the coli. Nigerian lost his money, big rod may well lose his life. :merchant:
nikka have you even brushed your teeth yet...we all know you haven't got any p*ssy. Go do something with your life before you try to box with the Gawd
@The Nigerian never had to beg for his life on the internet, so I have to give it to @bigrodthe1 :whew:

Went from to all in 3 pages
Y'all nikkas make up urban legends the equivalent to the Styles P Aaliyah diss and Sticky Fingers getting knocked out by a white boy :beli: now this is my post right AFTER she posted. please read the BOLDED
Thanks for the info sweetheart but :damn: that was hard to read and came off ignant as hell. Tell Moe to hold his head and I for one am not talking slick about him and I'm REALLY affiliated with cats from his past circle. I would never try to shyt on any of the thorough D Cats but I read Juan paperwork and Moe DOES sound suspect in it :yeshrug: and no Moe's paperwork is NOT public. I checked after I read Juan's. I respect you out here :cape: for your boy but I don't think cats on the internet should be Moe's biggest concern right now :manny:

Now PLEASE show me where I'm begging for my life. Looks like I'm holding my ground :ehh:

You fukk boys and CACs love to try to dirty up the name of a REAL nikka.
Now go wash y'all crusty ass faces.

killacal

Banned
Daps
First of all bytch I been on within this community since 2002 which is probably before you were even a itch in your pappy's sack...and he should have let you off in your mother's mouth or his boyfriend's anus :scusthov:

and secondly would you please get off my dikk :stopitslime:
matter of fact :dahell:
go play somewhere lil Mane I'm busy.
Now go ahead and message all your lil fukk boi crew cause I give a fukk about them too
Now ether that Motherfukka
:pacspit:

Somebody @that bytch that checked this nikka hes outta pocket :mjlol:

killacal

Banned
Daps
nikka have you even brushed your teeth yet...we all know you haven't got any p*ssy. Go do something with your life before you try to box with the Gawd

Y'all nikkas make up urban legends the equivalent to the Styles P Aaliyah diss and Sticky Fingers getting knocked out by a white boy :beli: now this is my post right AFTER she posted. please read the BOLDED

Now PLEASE show me where I'm begging for my life. Looks like I'm holding my ground :ehh:

You fukk boys and CACs love to try to dirty up the name of a REAL nikka.
Now go wash y'all crusty ass faces.
156166-425x282-phone.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Somebody @that bytch that checked this nikka hes outta pocket :mjlol:
read the previous post fukk boy and let's get it on. Show me where I bytched up. I have no problem with some lames thinking they laughing at a boss but I'm not The Nigerian or Aboss4real or any other fukk nikka. I does this wolf shyt with the best of them. I don't need a crew or none of that shyt. I'm ready. Prove me wrong:jawalrus:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

Went from to all in 3 pages
That was some of the funniest shyt I had read on the internet, That nikka went from wishing death on a nikka to sending him get well gift basket in jail :pachaha:

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
:rodwhoa:
this thread REAL quiet...I'm still waiting for one of you fukk boys to break down where in my post I backed down :stopitslime:
Matter of fact here is the song that this quote
nikkas should have finished the job after they hit him up in his cousin driveway :pacspit:
referenced...Moe verse starts at 1:08

my post is CLEARLY a play on the lyrics from the song. This is a Hip Hop board and you fakkits quote lyrics all day every day. Most you lames to soft to even post in The Booth...y'all stay playing butt games among your buddies in TLR and get excited when you run off any real ladies :beli:
I'm still waiting on somebody to expose me. Matter of fact go find the Eastside Chedda Boyz on Facebook or Twitter and REALLY try to expose me and see what comes back. I'm a REAL nikka. I don't play them fukk boy games. :win:
Y'all nikkas still :umad: cause I exposed your fukk boy partner @O RLY get over it cause I'm still here :yeshrug: