shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
negged.

uxVezoW.png

Thought I had seen all the smilies, yall just too damn creative, I'm done.......... :deadrose: :deadrose:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Niccas logging into they alias accounts just so they can get in they feelings, and have a good ol' group cry about me and some fukkin daps. How the hell am I "pandering" when Im always talkin' about how lame niccas like you and half the board are all the damn time? This prolly Chris B's dikksuckin' ass...You cant be a G when you got old man ball sack n curdled p*ssy on ya breath, dumbo.

:snooze:

with all that bullshyt nikka. Read the thread title and thought of yo ass.....

Dont get slick with me homeboy cuz ill punch you in the fukking mouth and fold yo ass up like a lunchroom table in a inner city school.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!
Daps
Which posters are usually only good for posting a smiley or gif in threads? They don't wanna rock the boat too much and usually agree with the thread premise or whatever the majority are saying hoping for daps. If someone quotes them to disagree they'll usually fall back immediately and dap and rep you up :whoa:.

@Granite State gotta be the worst for this imo but who you got? :lupe:

Feel like this is the majority of motherfukkers honestly.

When you got rep/dap threads solely focused on that, shyt is telling.

I enjoy the opinions of those who actually will stand out and make a statement, as long as they got some reaosning behind it