Biggie Claimed Some Of Tupac's "Me Against The World" Beats Were His, Easy Mo Bee Says

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Artist to work with Big and Tupac while alive:

Bone Thugs
Method Man
Redman
Faith Evans
Grand Puba
Heavy D
Too $hort
Outlawz
BuJu banton
Stretch

I think he might mean production wise. But there were a chosen few artist to work with both while alive. But yeah I know Biggie was upset he didn't get to rhyme on that "Temptations" beat but Pac killed it. I think Easy Mo's production fit Big and Tupac well but yes Biggie clearly had a strong artistic connection to Easy Mo Bee.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
pac was a scarface fan pac was not the first to talk about death in his rap heavily scarface was the first to do that so............. and i did not get it from anywhere just me knowing the hip hop history and knowing the facts etc.
Never said Pac was the first to talk about death and I don't believe that Face was either. Pac was truly a suicidal person obsessed with his own death and Biggie wasn't that was my only real point. I do believe that Biggie came away from Pac's tutelage with that.

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6
Never said Pac was the first to talk about death and I don't believe that Face was either. Pac was truly a suicidal person obsessed with his own death and Biggie wasn't that was my only real point. I do believe that Biggie came away from Pac's tutelage with that.

IMO Suicidal Thoughts stole Pac's thunder on this whole subject. Only Fear of Death was going to be on the original MATW. RTD ending with Biggie offing himself was a big part of that album's buzz and combined with the title marginalized MATW's intended lane. After the Quad shooting and Dear Mama blowing up MATW was successful from a different angle but RTD/Suicidal Thoughts definitely changed the planned trajectory.

MK25toLife

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I must be deaf but I don't hear Computer Love in Temptaions at all. SMH at me

pointproven214

i speak facts not emotions
Daps
Reppin
dallas texas

i never said u that u said that i was just making it clear to u and anybody reading my post that pac got some writing style as far as content from scarface and that is just facts non debateable and like said biggie bit concepts and content from pac it is what it is.

pointproven214

i speak facts not emotions
Daps
Reppin
dallas texas
IMO Suicidal Thoughts stole Pac's thunder on this whole subject. Only Fear of Death was going to be on the original MATW. RTD ending with Biggie offing himself was a big part of that album's buzz and combined with the title marginalized MATW's intended lane. After the Quad shooting and Dear Mama blowing up MATW was successful from a different angle but RTD/Suicidal Thoughts definitely changed the planned trajectory.

well biggie got that from scarface because scarface did that on his first solo album mr scarface is back so................... not imo.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: They sound nothing alike
And are two completely different subjects
It may be becaus they both rap about being in NYC, and partying. Biggie about a party in bk, and PAC just rhyming about the old clubs are just going throughout the city.

The beats have the same sound also as far being more focused on the drum, and bass, in frequencies but, that was popular back then with the lo pass filtering..

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. Napoleon said that Tupac when he got to DR said he was happy and no longer wanted to kill himself before that he would tell the Outlawz he wanted to die. Tupac has been talking about himself getting kilt since day one. Even Papa G got on Tupac about for always talking about dying. I don't think he got that from Face. If anything he enjoyed Face's music because was was into death as well. I would like to hear where you got that from though.

I didn't say it was peachy creamy for big. But I haven't seen the evidence that he really wanted to kill himself or die. Nothing you've posted has suggested that either. Hard times doesn't necessarily mean a desire for death nor suicide.

His mother said the life he rapped about on songs such as Juicy was fantasy. Christmas didn't miss him, he had heat etc. Just as you said she gave him food and shelter, that's what she was disputing.
Now listen to Nothing to Lose:

Pac said "I keep my mind on my money, money on my mind" on I gotta get mine with Mc Breed. Snoop turned around and used that term shortly after for the hook on Gin and Juice.

I just went back and listened again. My mistake. Pac was the first to use the term G Funk on record. I never said that Pac invented G Funk though.

@ 3:35 mark.

But, I don't think meant he was suicidal, he just had the thoughts. Because he didn't know where his life was going, he just FELT, "fukk it, I'm ready to die". I never took that album to be on the same vein as PACs music when he rapped about death.

As far as being broke, to me its a difference being broke while young, and being broke as a child. Both are fukked up, but as a man, going through what biggie was going through, its hard to live day by day because no one cares. If you are a woman or a child you get benefits, can go to school and get a check. A man ain't getting shyt, unless he's sick or getting a crazy check. That is stressful as fukk, and makes living depressing, hence suicidal thoughts. But like the other poster wrote, that was Scarface's lane, and others Piggie backing off of that to be different. Remember back then it was about who can be the most oddball, and say crazy stuff.

Mind on my money, I think is just something friends do. PAC used to hang with snoop and other artists, so people will start talking like each other. PAC probably got that from people we don't know about, that is how most rappers get their slang.

My fault on the g-funk thing.

Daps
Reppin
SouthsideQueens
Death was definitely more of Pac's lane. I've yet to hear anyone close to Biggie say he was anything but happy, funny and upbeat. Never heard anyone say he talked about his own death or anything like that. He wasn't struggling like he rapped about, his moms made that clear, that was definitely Pac's life. (no pun intended) Baby, baby was Pac's and Big Syke's brainchild, they coined that. Even the way Big over emphasized baby on Big Pappa was Pac's trademark. That's just a few noticeable things. Pac coined the term G-Funk and Snoop bit 'mind on my money and money on mind' plus other things from Pac. He was definitely influential to the game. Nothing wrong with saying Biggie was influenced by him.

Some of R U Still down was from a unreleased Pac album called Troublesome 21 though. That was said in the recent Dj Daryl interview I posted that no one listened to.

pac was a ballerina and back up dancer all under the age of 20

he never struggled 4real

jus cuz u poor and broke dont mk u real

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pac was a ballerina and back up dancer all under the age of 20

he never struggled 4real

jus cuz u poor and broke dont mk u real
I don't think PAC was a sucker, but all that tough guy, thug shyt, was a little exaggerated.

I do agree that being broke doesn't make you hard, but anyone who has been through shyt knows this very well.